Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewer Updates.... As of 8/23/06 til the end of our year

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Brewer Updates.... As of 8/23/06 til the end of our year

Brewers win 7-1... Closing the gap... Doing what we need to do, A.) win at home, B.) win a series, and C.) Just Win Baby!!!!!!

Sheets looked good, Kolb and Turnbow got some work in and didn't give up any runs either...

Good Job, BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS KEEP ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Sweep, Sweep... Brewers are hanging tough and keeping the pressure on the Reds and Cards... This is fun... I just hope we can hang around... The Brewers have a tendency to go cold just as fast as they get hot...

Keep on playing hard Brewers!!!!! Lets go!!!!!

AAA ERA
    Sweeps taste really good! Houston is 2 games behind now so we need to keep winning and they need to keep losing!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

My goal for the Brewers is just keep playing solid good baseball. Kepp pitching well and doing enough to score runs. They need to keep winning series. That will keep the pressure on the Reds and Cards. Reds are playing well right now too! Teams are more fearful of consistent teams that win series, any team in MLB can get on a hot streak and rattle off 5+ wins in row, but many of the teams in MLB can turn around a loose 5+ games too!

AAA ERA
    Well that lasted long didn't it? I don't know what Yost was thinking today...Why didn't they put Cordero in when the game was tied??? And that damn fan took the ball away from Price...That cost us the game...I wish they could keep their hands to themselves!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Yost lost Sunday's game in my opinion.. Not only did he NOT put in Cordero, but he also put in Kolb in a tied game.. Kolb is worse that Turnbow right now and he isn't letting Turnbow pitch in games that are close... And Cappy runnig out to the field in the heat in the bottom of the 7th before they sang God Bless America and stood in the heat and then proceeded to give up back-to-back home runs. Oh well, just another game on the road that we let get away from us.. That is about 10-13 games this year that should have been wins instead of loses.. That has been the difference in this year's record...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

BTW... we are down 3-1 in the top of 8th... Cirillio with a 1 out pinch hit double... Lets keep our fingers crossed....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    2 outs now

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Graffinino does it again... 3-2 now... Come on Brewers, let get a head steam and end this series on a positive note before heading into Houston...

Come on Prince

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Sheets pitched a hell of a game tonight. I would love to see Prince homer here to give Ben a chance for the win.. Just like Cappy, the pitched their as*** off for the Brewers....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Damnn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prince struck.. Fielder might need a day off.. If I am not mistaking, he is 0 for the series...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Can we all say pretenders.... swept by the Marlins.... That sucks!!!!!!!!!!

We must win, if not sweep, the Astros series againist to have a legit shot at staying in the hunt!!!

I just can't believe how bad we play on the road.... What do those players and managers think, they are vacation or something...

Figure it out Brewers, to have any legit shot at making the playoffs and being consider a playoff caliber team, at the very least you have to play .500 away from Miller...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Darn it!!!!!!!!!!!! down 3-0 now... I guess the Brewers are just going to roll over and say that is it for this year.. Thanks for the support fans... We will try to do better next year!!!!! Even if by some miraculous accident we do happen to make the playoffs, A.) what a joke and B.) can you say sweeo!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I just figured something out. Every time I start trahing the Brewers, they seem to do something good.. For example, it is now tied 3-3.. So guess what people... Just goes to show you that tough love does go far.........

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

3-3 after 7... Come on....

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast