Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewer Updates.... As of 8/23/06 til the end of our year

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Davis you don't listen very well, especially giving a hit to the PITCHER!!!!

The Brewers must have the highest batting avg. againist them for pitchers. Pitchers are always getting hits, and clutch hits too

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Here we go again.... 2-1 now with 2 outs bottom of 3. Berkman clutch again and the pitcher getting a hit against us (THAT JUST KILLS YA)

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

2-1 AFTER 3... Davis is going to need his usual run support like he usually gets tonight

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

bottom of 5........2-1 Brewers still,

AAA ERA
    Really glad to be coming home!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

me 2, with 16 home games this month, we really need to win at least 11+ at home to even sniff the playoffs. Even then, we'll see ya' in 2007!

Hopefully all Healthy!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Not a good way to be coming home... And so much for Cappy going undeated in Sept. Nice support offensively again tonight... Hey I got a great idea, lets change the line up tomorrow night and everyone who plays has to bat opposite handed.... this is just become ridiculous!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

so much for even finishing .500 this year... what a wasted last part of the season... I am so tired of the Brewers falling apart in the second half of the season every year...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Just don't understand Yosts mentality lately.... Just read today that Yost does NOT like using his closer on the road when the game is tied...... But he will use the closer in the 9th inning when his club is LOOSING.... Just seems baskwards to me... I know most of you are going to say that he is trying to leep the visiting team's score where it is at, which CoCo did, but please lets just throw away the rest of the season if we arent even going to pose a threat as a spoiler team....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

The Brewers should feel a little embarrassed.... Even the media is heckling them... I just read the preview for tonights game on Yahoo-sports and they said the Marlins have the right pitcher on the mound to make their loosing streak reach 9 games (which would be their longest of the season).

I also read that the Brewers don't want to make too many call ups right now becuse Nashville is in the hunt for winning their division... Whoopie! Please any help we can get, especially offensively, we should use all resources....

I say lets quit being the laughing stock in all of baseball... I still stem the blame on Selig... He used the Brewers, his team at the time, as a lab rat, and made them this bad!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Here comes a shocker.... Brewers lose 9-6 in extra innings... Again another start by a starter that should be good enough to win on most nights goes a rye. I don't even know what to say anymore......

MLB ERA
    They may have lost but Jenkins 9th inning, upper deck homerun to tie the game was a thing of beauty. You can't get more clutch than that, unless their had been 2 men on to make it a game winning 3-run shot.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

True... He was definitely overdue!!! Just wish the Brewers wouldnt have tanked so bad...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Here we go again, good start by Ohka and we are down 1-0... Iguess at this rate the starters are going to have to go 9 innings every game and pitch a shutout....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

look out... here comes the Crew we are down 10-3....

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast