Thread: New Gripe

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers New Gripe

I was just looking at the power rankings on ESPN.com and they have the Cubs on top of the Brewers now....... Please, Realistically, I know just like a lot of others in the baseball world, that the Brewers probably are NOT going to make the playoffs this year, and even if they do, I don't see them getting out of the 1st round.

But, here is my point, the Cubs are not better than the Brewers this year..... How in the Hell can the be ranked higher than the Brewers..... Will the media stop giving their love to the big market teams and open their eyes and realize that baseball is played in other parts of the country..... I know those power rankings are based on a week to week basis and how that particular team played that prior week.....

The Cubs have stunk all season and despite all of the injuries the Brewers have had to deal with, they still have a better record by 5.5 games... It is not like they are 1 game behind them or something.

So, media please realize that your rankings are polluted with wishful thinking..... Small market teams are catching up to the big market teams and it is time for you to realize that!!!! Quit thinking $$$$ signs that the big market teams will give you, because in the real world to quote a famous ESPN employee, "That is why they play the game!"

AAA ERA
    Ha hopefully that changes because the Cubs got their butts kicked by the Cards yesterday..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I love ESPN, but the Brewers need a little more respect than what they are receiving... Not much more, but some.... Also, we got another big win tonight.... I would love to scrap a win out tomorrow against Clemens..... I feel we need to play some small ball tomorrow (steals, bunts, walks, anything but K's)................... I really would love to win tomorrow cause odds are that both the Cards and Reds will be winners also. So that means we need to win to keep pace...

AAA ERA
    We split the series not to shabby and we're tied with them or a game ahead I believe...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Yeah... I really feel we needed to win at least 3 of 4 though..... Houston is not going to be fading any time soon, and when you have a chance to gain or put distance between you and that particular team, you have GOT to get it done.. Davis is really struggling with his control or walk issue this year.... I still can't believe he has 9 wins... We were even with Astros when you posted this message, now we are a half game ahead... They lost to the Reds, which means we lost a half game to them....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

well the Brewers do belong in the lower tier of the poower rankings on ESPN.com.... The have completely fallen apart and I am one FRUSTRATED BREWERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

as Of Right Now They Are The Worst Team In Baseball, Imo.... Even The Royals And Pirates Are Playing Better Than The Brewers!!! Sorry If I Offend The Fans Of Those Teams, Not Intentional, But It Is True!!!!!!!!!!!!!