Thread: I am...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers I am...

CoCo for CoCo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did it again tonight!!!! I am glad he is finding success in Milwaukee. I just hope he can keep it up and do it again next year in a Brewer's uniform....

I also hope for a big turn around for Turnbow.....

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    IMO, Turnbow is another Leskanic. He had his moment in the sun as the closer.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

My hope is too get him turned around and just make him part of a dominant bullpen... Next years pen could be one of the better ones (Cordero, Turnbow-?, Wise, Capallen, Shouse, Helling, Gonzalez-?,)

MLB ERA
    Since I haven't been able to see Helling this season, how is he looking?
    It's interesting to think he would go from being a 20 game winner in Texas to a solid reliever in Milwaukee. Kind of sad imo, but whatever. Good to see Coco doing getting the job done for you guys. I think we're really missing him in Texas right now.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Helling is doing a nice job for us the past couple of seasons... I really feel that he is an important attribute to our bullpen.... He has the ability to spot start. Start if we loose another starter to the DL. He can long relieve.... Or like in a game today, when it goes extra innings, he can go for more than 1 or 2 innings if needed...