Thread: Apology..........

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Apology..........

This is an apology to all those members who gave me rep. points... My slow (dumb) ass just figured out how to return points back to you.... Hey, I have been signed up to this forum for a couple of months, and as we all can see, I am still learning the tricks to this forum.... Which by the way, I do like a lot... It is interesing and fun to learn about things that I may not have realized... So, again I am sorry and I will do better in the future!! Just remember, I am getting up there in age, so be patient!!!!

GO CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    LOL, nice post. You don't have to return rep though if you don't want to. I am one that hands out rep like candy. Others mess with it as much as they mess with their homework. But I rep those who have made a really interesting or otherwise hilarious post that I find entertaining or thought provoking. I also receive rep a lot and do not necessarily feel the need to pay it right back.

This isn't the only way it should be done. I am just telling you that you don't have to apologize for not giving it back to those whom gave it out to you. Now, if you want to start doing it that way since you have learned, by all means go for it!

Also, if you have questions that are unanswered, just look someone up and we will be glad to help you.