Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Just like this entire road trip... I really feel Yost has lost at least three games for the Brewers and Cirillio had no business trying to stretch a double into a triple, IMO that was the changing moment of the game.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Still dont get me wrong, Yost has done a hell of a job this year considering all the injuries..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am hoping that Davis doesnt have a high walk count tonight.... Lets keep it at 2 (which BTW, is how many he already has through 2+ innings)

AAA ERA
    Davis did a good job last night...There was an article in the paper about Yost and he's not going anywhere...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I dont think Yost deserves to losse his job, I think he is a good manager and is the right type of manager the Brewers need, but he does need to readjust some of his managerial philosophy... For example, he said he doesnt like to use his closer in a tied game on the road. I don't agree with that. You need to hold the opponent in check for an inningor two... You never know what the next inning will bring.. You can always go to Helling after that, and that way he can go more than one inning if necessary...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Really the pitching staff did a pretty good job on this past raod trip, I would give them a B overall. I would give the starters an A, and the bullpen a C-.. The starters pretty much pitched well enough in all but one game (game 2 against Marlins) to win or give the Crew a chance to win.... Think about, Sheets, Bush, and Cappy for sure all deserved to win their starts.. They were leading late in game 1 against Marlins, that is what was so frustratong to me, their record really should have been at least 5-2 or 4-3.... maybe even 6-1... Last Sat. game was really the only game not winable. Even the night Houston won 10-3, it was tied in the 7th or 8th, whatever inning the bullpen fell apart... I felt like it was May all over again....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Like I mentioned in another post, I really feel that Yost lost at least 2, if not 3 games on this road trip... I still believe he should have stuck with one main lineup until they were out of contention...... Now he can tinker and look at prospects now that we are about done, you can about put a fork in us..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Here is my new hope for the Brewers!!!! I hope that some day they can learn to handle pressure and get over the hump and actually make the palyoffs.... Or at least hang in the pennant race until the last week of a season... Until they learn how to win when it counts and the pressure is on, they are always going to be considered pretenders.... And us Brewer fans are going to have to steal the phrase from the Cubs ... "Wait until next year." So, I guess i might as well not make any Brewers World Series plans in my life time...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

At the rate things are going, I just hope the Brewers don't finish any lower in the standings... It is very realistic for the Cubs, and even the Pirates to catch the Brewers. And we will just finish the season with another 5th or 6th place in the standings. Pretty sad, when there were whispers out there at the beginning of the season and at the All-Star break that the Brewers were the sleeper team to make the playoffs. And we were until this 8 game slide!!! Just makes me IRATE.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Don't get me wrong here in the Forum. I am just a frustrated fan right now, and HIGHLY disappointed with the fizzle in my favorite team in all of sports!!!

I think we have all been there before sometime with one or more of our team(s) that we root for so passionately... I just want you all to know that, just like you do, I will be just fine and know that life does exist in the real world after sports... It is just a game, and I happen to love baseball!!!! I just want my team(s) to be successful just like any one else would expect from their team!!!!!

So, thanks for allowing me to be frustrated and disappointed and I will get over it, some day! hahahahaha.... But I am still open minded and willing to post objetive thoughts and opinions, whatever you may call it, on others topics also..

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY WHINNING!!!!

Still look forward to posting with the forum!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Hoping we come back next year healthy and kick some butt!!! It would be nice for once.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

hoping we can muster up a win today...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

hoping we can beat Maddux again, oh wait, we dont have C.Lee anymore or Cappy isnt pitching either...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Heres to hoping for a 10 game winning streak now!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Maybe all of this HOPING will finally pay off???? 1 game down and 9 to go for that 10 game winning streak!!!!!!! Yeah Right... I would be happy with my original philosophy 2 weeks ago was, and that is win every series!!!

Finish the year on a good note!!!!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast