Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am hoping we still win tonight...... Looks like we may be heading to extra innings though.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

1st and 2nd---no outs Bot9.... Come on Brewers!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

hart grounds into FC, 1 out 1st and 2nd still..... Come Graffinino

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... 2 outs.............. come on Prince lets get out of that 1 RBI in the last 12 games slump right now......Be a HERO!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prince Came Through In The Clutch!!!!!!

we Win!!!!!!!!

yahoo!!!!!!!

go Brewers!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Btw....................... I Love Being Wrong Sometimes!!!!!! I Thought For Sure We Were Heading To Extra Innings Tonight....... Way To Prove Me Wrong Brewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

CoCo still unscored upon and now is 1-0 with 8 saves in 11 apperances.... THATS AWESOME BABY!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

This has been one crazy year....... Brewers with all their damn injuries are right there for the wild card!!!!! 4 games out........ YIKES!!!! I am glad they are just getting a taste of being in the playoff hunt.... I really believe that this experience they are gaining this year will really reap its benefits next year and the years to come......

AAA ERA
    Very good game! One that was well deserved. Corey Hart got robbed on a homer too...Okha was great as well...Surprised some of the batters. I love that!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Another big win tonoght..... Pesky Brewers hanging around under the radar.... I love it!!!! And quaietly our pitching has improved.... We are close to getting out of last place in team E.RA also.... CoCo has helped that, becasue he is shutting down teams in the 9th... So having confidence in your closer helps with starters and middle relief to settle down and pitch relaxed...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am HOPING for Davis to have a good night with his control and not allow more than 2 walks.... This has been a thorn in his side all year...... We need him to have good stuff and give him a short leash, or get Helling ready for some extended work tomorrow.... These games at home are vital and crucial for the BrewCrew... Yost is doing a very nice job with this team, lets keep things moving towards a positive and successful end of the season and see what happens.....

HELL WHO KNOWS, MAYBE EVEN THAT P WORD.... SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.... JUST DONT SAY IT TOO LOUD, WE MIGHT GET THE ATTENTION OF THE OUTSIDE BASEBALL WORLD.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LETS GO BREWCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Not a good start........... Down 1-0 toClemens.............Davis seems tobe having control porblems already..... 2 BB's and 52 thrown pitches already thru 2 innings...

Come On Brewers!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Yuck................ Davis is now down 3-0, and has thrown 71 pitches... Put in Helling or Gonzalez.... Let them go 3-4 innings.. Davis is about done for the day!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

DARN!!!!!! Lost 3-1..... We still need to keep plugging along... Can't give Astros free runs... Especially when Rocket is pitching..... Oh Well, we get the Rockies Tues. Need to win or sweep that series. Rockies are struggling so that means their fortunes probably will turn against us..

Lets Go Brewers, Keep plugging along.... Hang in There!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAA ERA
    We still got the dark horse inside of us somewhere I know it...My home amature hardball team is doing that right now trying to sneak in the backdoor of the Rock River playoffs...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast