Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Like Road Tripping?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Feel Like Road Tripping?

I hope the Brewers feel like road tripping.... I really feel this is a make or brewak road trip..... First Atlanta, Good Offense, Bad Pitching. That Usually means the Brewers are going to struggle... We have had our difficulties with bad pitching staffs.. Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Washington, and even with the Cubs recently... Then we go to Pittsburgh (see above in Atlanta info.), then we go to Houston, who in my opinion, is the team to beat. They get any offense, they pitching will be there, and they seem to be gelling at the right moment of the season.... They always seem to sputter and hang around in the mix of things and then have the ability to catch and pass everyone... Plus the Brewers really seem to struggle againist the Astros. I feel the BrewCrew needs to go at the very least 6-3 or better on this road trip, which means winnign 2 out of three in each series.... Then I feel the will have a legimate chance of hanging around cause they proved to themselves that they can play well on the road....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I guess the BrewCrew's offense doesn't feel like road tripping.... Nice start guys, 0-1 is not the way you want to get things going on the road.... I hope and pray that Sheets feels well tomorrow and pitches even better....If you catch my drift.... Cappy pitches a hell of agame again, and again NO RUN SUPPORT...... It takes Jenkins coming off the bench and knocking in the only run.... What is wrong with that picture.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

that is a little better,we got our first win on this road trip and if we can win tomorrow's (sun.) game, then we will win the series, and i believe that will get us going with a positive atitude and maybe we could rattle a few wins in row and possibly have a nice streak of some kind like the dodgers are having right now. hell, i would even take winning 10 of 15 games. the dodgers have won 14 of 15. lets just keep it going.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Not a good start to this road trip... but it doesn't come to a surprise to me either..... Yost is starting to play the youngster and look towards next year IMO...... we had a chance to get off to a good start with Atlanta and Pitts. as first 2 stops, and not very good teams either this year.... and Houston looms at the tail end of this trip.....

AAA ERA
    I'm really hoping we sweep Pittsburgh...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I would love to see that, but chances are not too good on that, I would be satisfied with 2 out 0f 3... We are donw 1-0 inthe top of the 2nd already.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

down 4-2 in B8... come on Crew lets get it going..... we are suppose to be beating the weaker teams....... I know Pitt. has been playing better lately, but still we need to be beating these teams if we want to hang around in the reac....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

here we go again..............1-3 is our surrent record on this road trip..... so I guess that means we are fading quickly..... I saw that Gwynn is a certain to be recalled in Sept. I say bring him up now.......Lets sit Clark as well amd go with Mench in LF, Gwynn/Gross in CF, and Gwynn/Gross in RF.... Lets see what these three can do now and rotate Hart in 2 or 3 times a week also... Lets start preparing for next year...

AAA ERA
    Yeah now you might as well get the rookie's up there to get some playing time...Can't hurt much really...We won't be underdogs or nothing

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

It is just time to start thinking like the spolier and play that roll, maybe that will get us heading the right direction....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well, we got a W tonight folks!!!!!!!!!! We are now 2-3 on this road trip and a W tomorrow evens us up!!!! Come on Cappy!!!!! I think Cappy has got his stuff back and has pitched well his last two outings and now all he needs a some support....

With the Cards winning as of right now, we are still only 5 games out......

LET'S GO CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Davis success tonight was no Walks..... YAHOO!! That has been his doom this year.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well, well, well.... We finished .500 on the road and that i guess is all managers ask their teams to do during the season.... Now we get to come home for a 4 game set (which btw, i miss read the schedule, thought we were on the road) with the 'Stros... I feel it is imperitive to win at least 3 of 4 from them.... We are at home, we need to take advantage of that fact!!!

Sheets has Game 1
    Ohka-Game 2
    Bush-Game 3
    Davis-Game 4

AAA ERA
    We did great on the raod! Great thing to see for once. Now at home with a 4 game series with Houston...Gotta get the best of them or at least tie it up...I'll be happy if we finish in 3rd this year...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I will be happy if we stay in the wild card race and finish .500 and most of all. Finishing 3rd or even higher would be nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast