Thread: Zambrano...........

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Zambrano...........

I think the Brewers know how to get under his skin and get him off his game just enough to loose focus. His two worst outings this year are againist my Brewers!!! How about that for some positive news on the Brewers tonight!!!!

Bush looked good tonight. We sure have a lot of all or nothing pitchers/hitters on our team.. When we look good, we are good, and when we look bad, well, that is what us Brewer fans have been torchered to all season!!!

Another player lost for the year. Weeks looks to be having season ending surgery. Well 3/4's of our starting infield are on the shelf now......

OH WELL!!!

AAA ERA
    Ahhhhh yeah good game last night Bush looked awesome! Shame he gave up that homer though...Oh well...I was really glad to see Brady get that homer Hasn't done that for a while...Must have felt good for him...Let's sweep up another win before the dreadful road again...BtW what was the deal with the Ump and Bush??? Was it because he hit the guy on an 0-2 pitch?? That was confusing..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I believe it stemmed from Tues. game. I am not sure, I wasn't home Tues. to se that game. But when Bush hit Ramirez, it was not done on purpose. For crying out loud, he had a no-no going at that time, if fact I believe a perfect game too... Why would he do that intentionally. Please Ramirez needed to be FIRED UP in May and June when they needed him the most. Just like Baker getting tossed in that last St. Louis series. Now that realistically, not mathmatically, the Cubs are out of the Race, they are playing inspired baseball. Nice managaing Dusty and playing OVER RATED Ramirez.... Neither of whom can handle presuure.....

Oh Well..... As long as the Cubs don't catch the BrewCrew in the standings that is all I care about. I would love to see the Brewers finish .500 this year with all the injuries they have had. We just need to put together some consisitancy and play better on the road...

AAA ERA
    Well we'll have our chance starting tomorrow...Bill Hall was getting the bats ready that was pretty cool lol...Hope they get the best of the teams...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Lets just hope we get some consistency with our overall play the rest of the year..... that means offense, pitching, and defense....... I know that we are going to loose some games, but just asking for good, solid play and no long loosing streaks of 3+ games.

AAA ERA
    Pittsburgh did awesome against the Cards. Hopefully that's not a good thing for us...Let's hope they're worn out

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

don't hold your breath on that one..... Pittsburgh has been feasting on our pitvhing this year

AAA ERA
    Well I was wrong so far They just hit anything Bush threw at 'em and found the holes...I hate that...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

It's o.k. Reality sucks sometimes.... I guess keeping your fingers crossed doesn't work either.... Maybe I need to find another way/methid to get these guys going!!!!!!!!!