Thread: Like father, like son...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Like father, like son...

Gywnn, Jr.'s big league career is off to a go start. He resembles his old man's talents... Just hope he doesn't inflate in the weight department like Sr.

Don't get me wrong, Gywnn, Sr is one of my all-time favorite players.. Just like the way his son is off and rolling with his career...

MLB ERA
    I see him starting full time next year.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

possibly, i would be more willing to bet that he is the #4 outfielder next year, but if he continues to produce, who knows....

Rookie ERA
    yeah he is one hell of a ball player
    reminds me of a young willie mays... with out the power

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Don't forget, we have "I wear my sunglasses at night" Corey Hart biding his time on the pines this year too. Plus, Jenkins, Gross, Clark, Mench

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I hope maybe he can become the future leadoff guy and out Weeks in the 2 hole, or maybe even slide Weeks down to the 6 hole and get more RBI's... Just a thought..... We will see next year, or the year after that......

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Don't forget, we have "I wear my sunglasses at night" Corey Hart biding his time on the pines this year too. Plus, Jenkins, Gross, Clark, Mench
    You can always trade one or the other (not Mench though) for prospects or even starting pitching.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I believe Jenkins is the most attractive possibility, and Clark is only goin gto get us low level prospects, which is ok too, but I would want something higher to have a legit chance of winning it all next year!!! So, we will see what Melvin and Co. have up their sleeves with possibly waivers this year or in the off season...

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was under the impression of the thread title that it would be about Prince and Cecil Fielder.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Hey good point..... That fits for both players. I think Prince is going to be a better ball player than Big Daddy. Verdict is still out for Gywnn, Jr. Those be some might big shoes. Then again. I guess that could go for Prince, LITERALLY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...