Thread: Shew......

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Shew......

Cordero made the closer..... He tried to blow it tonight.... He gave up a triple to Helton with no outs and got out of it... YEAH!!!! Great job Cordero!!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!!!

We will take any win that we can!!!!!

GO BREWERS!!!!!

AAA ERA
    Rookie mistake by Gwynn out in center on that Triple.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Didn't know that. Don't live in WI, so I have to get my updates on the computer. Thanks!!! At least we got the W though.

MLB ERA
    That is great to see. I had hope he could challenge John Wetteland's record for saves by a Ranger but then he lost the closer job. I hope he does a good job for you guys.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

AAA ERA
    Great game last night. Yeah Gwynn made the mistake, the ball should have been caught and Brady was too far away to do it. And it rained so it didn't make it any better.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am glad just to get the win and keep hanging around the wild card chase. For the sole purpose of experience and giving the players another taste of it is like to win, and make them hungrier for next year.

AAA ERA
    I still don't get how it happened but we really screwed up last night....Glad we got a day off. Turnbow looked good last night however...Now we can clear our heads and focus on getting the best of the Cards...Good wins that would be for us...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Turnbow

I firmly believe that Turnbow is going to be ok. All players need to fix their approach to the craft. I feel Turnbow is going to relax the rest of the year and tweak his delivery and work on his slider and who knows, maybe even another pitch. I really feel the brewers bullpen is going to improve by years end and be ready and dominate next year. I really feel that is what Melvin is preparing for. I hope we spend some $$ on quality players in the off season.

AAA ERA
    We can only hope and pray they don't do a stupid move in the off-season though...