Thread: Honest.............

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Honest.............

Here is what the so-called professionals of baseball are saying.... Brewers are still in it. Yes, technically they are...... That excites all Brewer's fans..............

Here is my opinion.... Trade C. Lee before the deadline and let the "KIDS" play and gain valuable experience..... If C. Lee really wants to play in Milwaukee sign him to an extension in the off-season.... Test his word and see what happens..........

Don't get me wrong.... as much as I hated to see Podsednik leave, C. Lee has been awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I think we could get soo much for him...... Lets hear what everyone has to say on this theory. I know if the Brewers trade C. Lee, the big market teams are going to offer way more than what the Brewers are willing to part with..

Can you say Richie Sexson..... Look at all the quality we got for him from the Diamondbacks..... I say lets do it again... Let the "KIDS" play and paly for 1-2 years down the road when we are taken a little more seriously.......

Come on, Brewers realistically will finish .500 at best and that scares no one in baseball...

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Brewers have only Capuano and Moeller left from the Sexson deal. Of course, no GM today would trade Capuano alone for Sexson (or in Arizona's case, one month of Sexson) so it turned out to one-sided in favor of the Brewers but Spivey and Counsell did not stay long and Overbay was traded for Gabe Gross and David Bush.

But yes, they should trade free agent to be Carlos Lee and get something back.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I guess I should have emphasized the Sexson trade a little more. That is what I was meaning. Duh on my part...... We got Ohka for Spivey.... So, the Brewers have done well with the components stemming from that trade... I hated seeing Sexson, Overbay, and Podsednik go, but these are the life and times of being a Brewer fan. If we get some quality talent immediately or for next year for C. Lee, then we can talk about that trade in the same manner.

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm not grilling ya or anything like that. Maybe I'm just mad that trade didn't put the Dbacks in the cellar for long. And duh on my part for forgetting that the Brewers got Ohka for Spivey.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    IT'S ALL GOOD...

I am an extremely frustrated fan these past 2-3 weeks. We have a real chance to make some legitimate noise in the race.... And as usual, we lay a smelly egg......

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Turnbow rules.