Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to S3F....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Hello to S3F....

As you can probably tell by the name, I am a huge Brewers fan. Frusatrated quite often. I have been a Brewer's fan since the late 70's. Robin Yount is my favorite all-time player. I have been highly excited, irrated, discouraged, frustrated in the Brewers this year. I just wanted them to get a TRUE and LEGIMATE sense of the pennant race this year. I do understand that we have tons of injuries and have hung tough, but our pitching has been horrible. It is time for the owners to open their wallets and sign Carlos Lee, or do what they did a couple of years ago and trade him and stock up for next year or 2008. I am relieved that the Selig's finally are out of the picture.. Sorry, it has taken me so long to post a message, I have been extremely busy, and will try to post a little more regularly.

brewersfan19........................

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    welcome to the forums

welcome to the forums man.

MLB ERA
    welcome.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    welcome to the forums
    No problem.. Could I possibly ask you a few questions. I am a huge baseball and sports fan. I stumbled onto this when I was building my Yahoo pages and I regisitered on this forum. But here are my questions:

1. Do I have to participate in the fantasy leagues?

2. What exactly do your members do in this forum? I am new to this, but very interested?

3. If you can't answer these questions, could you please guide me to the person who can?

MLB ERA
    I can help some, even though I don't think this is directed at me.

The sim leagues are completely optional, and usually require experience anyway.

We post our ideas, thoughts, impressions, and disgusts on all topics in baseball. We spread around ideas, discuss trade rumors, just a whole lot of baseball talk and other fun games.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    1. Do I have to participate in the fantasy leagues?

2. What exactly do your members do in this forum? I am new to this, but very interested?

3. If you can't answer these questions, could you please guide me to the person who can?
    1. nope...only if you want to you at any time.

2. we post on team forums and the other forums that are related to non-baseball stuff. Some participate in sim leagues, most don't.

3. you can PM Missionhockey21, Fishercat, or Redsrbetter with any other questions you might have. Any mods, like myself, can help as well...all under "view forum leaders" at the bottom.

MLB ERA
    you don't have to if you don't want to, although they're pretty fun. we use Out of the park baseball, an online simulation program. similar to baseball mogul if you'd tried it.

every subforum you see on the main page, everyone talks on. we're here to talk baseball, news, boobies, etc.

there is a forum down the bottom of the main page that is for questions, has FAQS, etc. if you need help with anything, just ask man. we don't bite.

ok maybe lynch but its in a TOTALLY non-sexual way ^_^

to everyone else...i guess we can say...atleast its not another reds fan hahahahah

welcome to the forums bro
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Thanks to all that have answered my questions..

I will be posting as often as I can.... I look forwarding to discussing opinions, rumors, etc. regarding baseball, sports, music, whatever the topic may be. I will try to keep an open mind and be respectful towards all members, and as the professionals on ESPN say. Even though we may disagree at times, that is ok... We are still friends and respectful... I am ready to post my opinions about all topics. I am still exploring this website, and I am sure I will have dumb *** questions to be answered, but it doesn't take me long to learn once I get the hang of things. GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did forget to mention my 2 goals for the Brewers on a yearly bases (like the baseball refence spelling, instead of basis):

1.) Finish .500 or greater (Wishful thinking most years)

2.) Finish higher than the Cubs!!!!!!!

Living in IL, too many Fair weathered Cub fans and they drive me nuts!

MLB ERA
    here are the links to the FAQs if you have any questions...and as I said, feel free to PM a forum leader when you can (I don't think you can until 50 posts...it's all in the FAQs).

http://strike3forums.com/forums/faq.php

http://strike3forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58

You sound like quite a member, enjoy the forums.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    I have been a Brewer's fan since the late 70's.
    Now that takes some real loyalty. Welcome to the forums, sir.

MLB ERA
    Welcome to the site.
    It looks like your 2nd goal is going to be reached this year. The Cubs are just doing horrible.

Feel free to stop by the Rangers forum once in a while too if you want.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Realm

I am 39 years old. I don't know if it is necessarily loyality, There are many years I think it is more like stupidity!!!!! Oh well, can't say that I am a fair weather fan!!!!

GO BREWERS!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I am getting updates on Yahoo! Sports of the Brewers Game. They got exactly what they needed from Ohka and a chance for him to get a W for the team. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Darn bullpen gave it up in the first inning of relief...... Help, I need some aspirin.......... Come on OFFENSE..... We still need to be taking 2 out 3, 3 out 0f 4 in series. Have I mentioned I need aspirin!!!! Keep the Faith, Keep the Faith!!!!!! God understands suffering, maybe he will help the Brewers, He is the only that could, That is my advice!!!!

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast