Thread: D-Train 4th shutout

MLB ERA

D-Train 4th shutout

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASAp...=.jsp&c_id=fla

Wow!!! He's doing amazing this year, hes a canidate for the CyYoung

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    He should start the All-Star Game IMO...but I'm sure they'll pick Clemens because it's his "last" one. How many times is this clown gonna have a last All-Star Game...2 years ago they forced Zito out because Clemens was going to retire after his last season with the Yanks...still playing 2 years later. I was glad to see him get lit up in last year's game in front of the "home" crowd.

MLB ERA
    D-Train is the man. 1.89 ERA. 1.08 WHIP. Good K-BB ratio. I agree Providence, Roger is looked upon right now as without a doubt the best pitcher in the NL, the Cy Young front runner, the All-Star game starter. Don't get me wrong, Roger has put up awesome numbers, but Dontrelle deserves to be mentioned in the same class as him this year.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    He should start the All-Star Game IMO...but I'm sure they'll pick Clemens because it's his "last" one. How many times is this clown gonna have a last All-Star Game...2 years ago they forced Zito out because Clemens was going to retire after his last season with the Yanks...still playing 2 years later. I was glad to see him get lit up in last year's game in front of the "home" crowd.

Lol true ture yea I think D-Train should pitch in the all star game too.