Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Names The Marlins Should Look Into

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Names The Marlins Should Look Into

I have said that all along

MLB ERA

I give up, and consent to your superior debating skill and baseball knowledge. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Thank god and its about time! Now would anyone like to talk about the actual topic of this thread?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

A couple of other names:

Ryan Freel- He wants to be traded and the O's seem to have forced him on the DL so he is not a happy camper. Freel is a great utility man who can play just about everywhere on the diamond and plays all out every game. He has speed too and would look good at the top of the order when he plays. Freel could definitely help this squad off the bench and filling in for guys like Bonifacio, Uggla, Maybin and Ross. O's would have to pick up half of his $4 million salary for this to even be a thought in their minds but they should be looking into him.

Juan Uribe- Not much offensively but he can play good defense. He can play 3B, SS and 2B and does have some pop. He is with the Giants right now but I'm sure the Giants won't miss him since he is was just signed ona minor league contract. Uribe is cheap and expendable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123