http://www.belleville.com/mld/bellev...e/16031535.htm

ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals, coming off their first World Series title in 24 years, open the 2007 spring training schedule in Jupiter, Fla., on Feb. 28 against the Florida Marlins.

The Cardinals will play 19 games at home, including an exhibition against Florida Atlantic University on Feb. 26 and six meetings against the Marlins, who are co-tenants at Roger Dean Stadium. St. Louis will mark its 10th season in Jupiter.

The schedule features two games against the Minnesota Twins, one in Fort Myers and one in Jupiter, the first spring games between the teams since 2002.

The Cardinals are have scheduled an exhibition against their Triple-A affiliate in Memphis, Tenn., on March 30. St. Louis opens the regular season April 1 at home against the New York Mets in a rematch of the NL championship series.

Season and group tickets went on sale Thursday, plans for multiple games become available on Dec. 4 and individual game tickets go on sale beginning Saturday, Jan. 20.

The Cardinals have not determined mid-February reporting dates for pitchers and catchers.

----------

Good showing. I venture down to Roger Dean all the time. I remember one of my first mitts got signed by Shawn Green during an exhibition game there.