Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think about Chief Wahoo?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    I hate watching people protest war. Their whine isn't going to do a damn thing. They should do something constructive and not waste OUR time and cause traffic jams.
    Do something construstive like bomb the Capital building? All the people have are their words and actions. People who speak out about are doing something rather than the people who just ***** about it. Look how many people protested the war and look who was right. That's right, the people!

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Do something construstive like bomb the Capital building? All the people have are their words and actions. People who speak out about are doing something rather than the people who just ***** about it. Look how many people protested the war and look who was right. That's right, the people!
    Hilarious.

And what exactly did the people do? Piss off the soldiers and cause traffic jams downtown. Nothing else.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    And what exactly did the people do? Piss off the soldiers and cause traffic jams downtown. Nothing else.
    This coming from someone who whines about referees giving bad calls to your favorite team and threatened to kill Jay Feely and his family.

I don't go protesting them in Union Square, do I?

Message boards are made for just that, dumbass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I don't go protesting them in Union Square, do I?
    You won't? But it sounded like it'd been a better cause. You've gotta stop the those prejudiced referees against the Giants!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I don't see how they pissed off soldiers since that's the ONLY reason they were protesting. As for Hmark's comment, I would love to hear why its hilarious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12