Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Brushback previews the upcoming NL season.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Eric Gagne embarrassed himself, his family, and the entire Dodgers organization with his pathetic showing in 2005. 8 saves? Yea that’s acceptable if you’re a hitting tee. Get it together, Gagne. You're not in Canada anymore.
    What next? Kicking more dead horses?

MLB ERA
    Maybe next time, he'll not insult the Dodgers so he doesn't hurt your precious feelings.

Last year they lost a lot of close games with shoddy defense. This year they’ve chosen to lose those games with shoddy offense.

http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    Maybe next time, he'll not insult the Dodgers so he doesn't hurt your precious feelings.
    I doubt it though, since they rip on every team.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    He basically called someone a bust because of season ending injury. Funny how you were ripping me for saying the same thing about Saber's injury-plagued sim league Angels.

MLB ERA
    I am unsure as to what post sequence you are referring to about the sim-league Angels, so I can't comment on that.

But The Brushback is a *joke* site. It writes humorous, falsified stories about sports. It's absolutely silly to get pissy about them insulting someone. You don't see a bunch of Reds fans coming in here saying "**** YOU WE HAVE STRENGTHS," do you?

McKain, you just wait. There's gonna be at least 1 Reds fan who gets all upset about it and starts *****ing.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Some of the other articles on thebrushback I've enjoyed and think most of you will:

Arte Moreno Sues Dodgers Over Use Of Name ‘Los Angeles’

New Manager Brings Sense Of Pessimism, Apathy

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Cincinnati Reds
    Strength:
    N/A

Weakness:
    If there’s a more spineless city in North America than Cincinnati, I haven’t seen it.

Question mark:
    Ken Griffey Jr has yet to fulfill the potential he had when he was acquired by the Reds a few years ago. But that’s OK. It’s better to have a slow, steady ascent to greatness than to blow up too fast.

Outlook:
    Adam Dunn will strike out 5 times before you finish reading this sentence.

This guy is a jackass! What does he mean by spineless? Name one thing that make The Nati spineless!
    rf28

See? Told you!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Because there's this thing in life called "Humor" and this cool thing that goes with it called "Laughter," and it is often a good thing to have those qualities in your life, as they increase one's level of happiness.

If you read through the whole thing, you'd have seen a line that says something like "I will go beat Carlos Delgado's ass if he pulls that not standing for the flag shit in New York!" and "I have hired someone to smash Nick Johnson's kneecaps." What the hell are you thinking if you read through that all, see those, and go "THIS GUY IS JUST A JERK! HE'S NOT EVEN STATING FACTS!"
    Hey, I probably have the best sense of humor in this whole forum but just wouldn't waste all that time typing that out. I could have done six or seven even funnier things in the time it took him to do that. I especially loved your joke last year when you said Hee Seop Choi was going to out produce Shawn Green. See its funny and it didn't take that long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12