Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A-Rod touches young boy intentionally

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Speaking of that movie, I am so tired of the promos of that movie everytime I watch a Twins telecast. I hope that movie fizzles.
    Angered me the first time I saw it, stupid Hollywood and SNL screwing up a good book just to suck up to the flavor of the month, shouldn't be about baseball, shouldn't be about one team, and the last dude it should have is this moron who can't even read his lines without laughing. Even worse is dingy (the chic in the movie) co-produced it, add this to Charlie's Angels as another classic she screwed up.

AA ERA
    Taylor: I don't have to hear about some loser who is life is devoted to the Red Sox which was Fever Pitch is all about. It's a slap in the face for other sports fans that love their sports teams. I love MN sports teams, but it's not like my life is revolvled around them unlike that character that is played by Jimmy Falloon whose life is revolved around the Red Sox.

BTW, the movie shooting took place when the Rangers came to Fenway last summer. Drew, Jimmy, and the characters was there in the game that Chris Young pitch last year.

MLB ERA

Re: A-Rod touches young boy intentionally

I bet he was juiced up when he did this.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Re: A-Rod touches young boy intentionally

Why is this so great? Who is going to watch a kid get hit by a car in front of you?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12