Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: team you dislike in your division

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    lol

But id have to admit the Padres player, fans are the nicest ones in our division riverdunesrat, and btw lol i dont live in Arizona
    Yeah, I knew from your previous post you don't live in AZ. Did you ever and if so where did you live? Otherwise, how did you become an AZ fan? Just curious. Were you Brandon Webb on the other board?
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA

Padres

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    The D-Backs come in a close second due to a lot of Bob Brenley's comments in regards to the Padres. (such as whining because we broke up a no-hitter or perfect game, i don't remember, with a bunt) But he's gone now, so we'll see how it goes from here.
    I hear ya there and I SO remember that game. Ben Davis got a bloop hit to ruin the no-hit game. EVERYONE in the AZ organization was slamming, whining, crying, about how it shouldn't have happened, and basically thought of the Pads and Ben Davis as scum. It was like an entitlement to them that the no-hit game be handed over to them. Now, I'm not or ever will be a card carrying member of the MLB good ol' boys club, but HELLLOOO, since when does a team rollover (unless it is their own doing)? I was so outraged I sent an e-mail to Brenly and Company. That is only a small factor in my hate for the AZ team.
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    riverdunesrat: Cardinal Optimst is Brandon Webb.

Obviously the Dodgers. I hate all the teams when they're winning because trolls pop out of nowhere but overall I like Padres, and Rockies fans. I don't really know what to think about D-Backs fans as a whole.

Rookie ERA
    I was going to say the Yankees, but I'm starting to like having them in our division.

I'm a Cardinals Freak StlCards4ever515's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    well I like the Cardinals so i hate the Scrubs (Cubs)

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Thread Killer
    I was going to say the Yankees, but I'm starting to like having them in our division.
    Well the Orioles have no fear of the Yankees for sure. Michael Kay, the big-mouth who does Yankees games on YES, was mentioning that point last night.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    Yeah, I knew from your previous post you don't live in AZ. Did you ever and if so where did you live? Otherwise, how did you become an AZ fan? Just curious. Were you Brandon Webb on the other board?

lol no Cardinaloptimist is Brandon Webb

I used to live in San Diego, I became A D-Backs fan, becasue I was born in Arizona(even though most people will tell you/tell me, that you've live in California most of your life lol) and I wanted to cheer for them.

MLB ERA

Padres

OK, guess I was confused, its a normal state of mind for me anyway. I was born and raised in SD, a 4th generation Dago, now I live in AZ. My friends and family now call me a Zonie......really pisses me off too!!!!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    OK, guess I was confused, its a normal state of mind for me anyway. I was born and raised in SD, a 4th generation Dago, now I live in AZ. My friends and family now call me a Zonie......really pisses me off too!!!!

lol wow we are opposite

Will the Orioles not bend over this year to the Yankees and then subsequently kill the Sox? Please.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Will the Orioles not bend over this year to the Yankees and then subsequently kill the Sox? Please.
    I don't think you have to worry about that. I think the Orioles will be a pest to New York all season long.

Anyone that beats the Yankees...top of the list is the Orioles right now followed by the RedSox.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    Anyone that beats the Yankees...top of the list is the Orioles right now followed by the RedSox.
    Word.

Orioles 7
    Visitors 6

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Thread Killer
    Okay, I'm not on the fence on this one anymore. I like the Yankees, and I wish we could play them every day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast