Thread: 10/25 8 PM EST White Sox @ Astros World Series Game 3

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Red Sox and Yankees fans are too busy crying and pouting to watch
    Hey Im watching, but the most of America isnt

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox21
    Oh dear god, now the media isnt hyping the game enough. Think about that would Fox really want to have low ratings for a W.S.? No, so I think people just dont care.
    That is no where near what I said now is it? Read it again. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ?

Rookie ERA
    teams were not given the media time and were pushed behind the NY/Boston "headlines
    Media Time? I hear the Series talked about on PTI, Around the Horn, ESPN Radio, Best Damn Sports Show. Where else can they go? Second What NY/Boston headlines, aside from the Yanks hiring some coaches nothing is happening.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    White Sox have scored 5 unanswered runs to take the lead

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Media time throughout the whole year. White Sox were the best team in baseball for the longest time and hardly anyone noticed. Why is that? Oh yeah because they had zero play from the big time media outlet's. Astros was another good story that got the attention in late September. You are talking about the Series as I have been talking about the teams. Of course the Series is going to get the attention because its the damn WS. Again read more carefully.

Rookie ERA
    You didnt say all season, it's not my fault your vauge in your comments. The White Sox not getting enough attention, maybe they should start with their own fans, since most of the cell is empty for every home game. If they dont care why should anyone else? The Astros didnt win their divison the attention went to the Cards and rightfully so.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I said the teams got no media play and that should have been good enough but I guess not. Cards barely got any play either and they were the best team in baseball. The media has such a boner for the NY/Boston rivalry that it makes a lot of true baseball fans sick to their stomachs. Lots of good baseball stories were overlooked by the bad ones going on in Boston/NY. White Sox attendance went up thank you very much but every baseball fan knows Chicago is a Cubs town. Fans can't run the media they can only watch it and it's a biased media. I see why you are getting pissed because for some reason you feel the need to defend the obvious but there is nothing to defend.

Rookie ERA
    Just admit you hate the Yanks and Sox, you blame everyting on them. gas Prices are high, well it's because so many people are driving to Red Sox Yankees games, there are people starving, to much food at Red Sox Yankee games. Get over it. Also thank you for tellingme Chicago is a Cubs town, I had no idea, I guess living on the South Side groing up I must have missed that. Im not turning this into a Sox Yanks bashing topic the way you are trying to, you started this im ending it.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Bosox did I blame anything on the Red Sox or Yankees? No I didn't. I blamed the media. Just admit that you cannot read and we shall leave it at that. I hate no baseball team as I love the sport obviously a lot more than you do. If you don't mind, please shut the **** up when it comes to saying I hate your team. LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    5-5 as the Astros get one and we go to the top of the 9th.

MLB ERA
    What an exciting finish here!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I hope it is for the Astros

MLB ERA
    So do I. Come on 'Stros!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    The drama builds as Lidge comes in!

Rookie ERA
    Refer calm down your very angry, smokin a little to much and your anti sox-yanks views are evident. Lets see Rowand get a hit.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast