Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/15 7:35 PM EST White Sox @ Angels ALCS Game 4

Rookie ERA
    Well if fox finds anything that looks like it went agianst the Angels you bet your ass their going to show it 10,000 times. They are doing a great job of making it seeming like the Sox are stealing this series.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox21
    Well if fox finds anything that looks like it went agianst the Angels you bet your ass their going to show it 10,000 times. They are doing a great job of making it seeming like the Sox are stealing this series.
    I don't really care what FOX does as long as the Sox win 6 more games. They can whine and complain about the White Sox and/or the umpiring all they want at that point.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    I don't really care what FOX does as long as the Sox win 6 more games. They can whine and complain about the White Sox and/or the umpiring all they want at that point.

Yea I hear ya, but then were gonna hear the BS that the Sox stole the series because of the umps. The White Sox are dominating, and their not getting anywhere near the credit they deserve. I mean If Garcia closes this out, thats 3 games in a row where the Sox pitcher went 9, which is awesome. Instead we hear about the blown calls agianst the Angels.

Rookie ERA
    There see what AJ just did, the call was close so he TAGGED the batter out. I guess it to hard for Paul to do.

MLB ERA
    There see what AJ just did, the call was close so he TAGGED the batter out. I guess it to hard for Paul to do.
    Well, the inning was over because the ump balled his fist, even though the ball hit the ground and the ump never verbalized that AJ was out, which he otherwise did.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Rookie ERA
    Im not getting into this agian. Good win for the Sox, they can close this out tomm.

MLB ERA
    Im not getting into this agian. Good win for the Sox, they can close this out tomm.
    I'm a Sox fan. Obviously I was being sarcastic. 3-1 lead with a rested bullpen. I really like the chances here.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Congrats to the White Sox! Unless Angels can come back and create some type of upset and get this series going until the 7th game, then the Sox are pretty much set to go the world series.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    What a great pitching performance by the White Sox starters. Konerko stepped up the past 2 games hitting home runs. What about Vlad Guerrero's performance? A batting average of what 068? Angels have no chance of winning with him performing like this.....

Didn't Vlad perform like that last playoffs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123