Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 MLB Predictions Thread

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2020 MLB Predictions Thread

Rob Manfred just said on #MLB Network: “We’re going to play baseball in 2020. One hundred percent.”
    Leo, this means either your team or my team is going to win a World Series played by scabs and then never again before we die. Guaranteed.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Can't wait for both the owners and players to finally agree to start the season, only to suspend play again after a week because of health issues, and then they go on strike until 2023.
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 06-23-2020 at 02:21 AM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

MLB announced today that the 2020 All-Star Game, which was scheduled to be hosted by the Los Angeles Dodgers and the City of Los Angeles, is being cancelled. With the Atlanta Braves already named as host of the 2021 All-Star Game in Atlanta, the Dodgers will host in 2022.
    I don't give a damn about the All Star Game, but it would just be this organization's luck that the 2022 game also gets cancelled because of a lockout or strike.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    NL Rookie of the Year: Oneill Cruz, Pirates
    ESPN: Prosecutors in the Dominican Republic say #Pirates prospect Oneil Cruz was drunk-driving when he hit a motorcycle -- killing a 23-year-old, a 20-year-old, and a 19-year-old. https://espn.com.do/beisbol/nota/_/id/7471681

I remember the time Jim Rome congratulated Rafael Furcal on getting the ROY and a DUI in the same year.

goldcardauctions.com
    Rookie ERA

Mookie is the reason the Dodgers won! He is by far the best player in the NL and only Trout is better in baseball

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Los Angeles Dodgers actually deserved the title. They well so well.
    As quoted by Clayton Kershaw, "God gave me an ability to throw a baseball. He chose me for a reason, and I want to honor Him with that."
    I truly believe in this. We should always use our talents to be the very best.
    PS: I have taken this quote from - Inspirational Baseball Quotes for Athletes, Coaches, Teams

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

The Giants truly deserved it. They were played so well. Their Head Coach Gabe Kapler is one of a kind.
    In an interview he said, "This team has done something the past two days that should go down in history as an incredible accomplishment. And what David Ortiz has done is miraculous. He's carried us on his shoulders." (source: Inspirational Baseball Quotes for Athletes, Coaches, Teams)
    And I truly believe in him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12