Thread: Zach Greinke Won't Sign For Pat Neshek

MLB ERA

Random Zach Greinke Won't Sign For Pat Neshek

Honestly, I am shocked that this story has gotten as big as it has. 24/7 news coverage I guess.

Thanks guys. Greinke stiffed me once again. I asked him at the all star game if he would sign for me and he said he would… so a couple weeks ago we played them and I sent over the cards I needed signed… basically 3 league leaders cards with Kershaw and Wainwright already done and 2 from 2015 to complete the set. He said no… I waited around for him during batting practice and went up to him and he totally denied having the conversation at the all star game… I then asked why this was a problem and he said it’s because “I wear him out.” Hard to wear someone out when he has never signed for me. This is the only ahole in major league baseball that has been a turd to me. So going back to the conversation I said can you just get these done it will take 5 seconds… just draw a little z on them for me… He said no I will never sign for you… I walked away… a couple minutes later I confronted him in the outfield while he was jogging and told him what I thought of him… he just kept on running then said I wouldn’t even sign for your kid if he asked…. I wanted to laugh knowing he had probably thought of that line for a long time and that was the best he could come up with… I then let him know what I thought of him again and being the socially awkward guy he is ran back to the dugout and went inside. Soooo I’m done with this guy. I’m basically gonna have to trade with someone on here to 50/50 them down the road.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/pat-neshek-...064953437.html
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Zach Greinke Won't Sign For Pat Neshek

@billplunkettocr
    Greinke going full Greinke during today's press conference: I feel like you guys are trying to get all my gameplan tips before the game ... and it sounds kind of silly for me to answer some of these questions."