Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: alds: yankees at twins series

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: alds: yankees at twins, game 1

Twins looked good for 5 innings. Then Liriano was tired and it showed. Gardy waits to damn long to make a pitching change and we lose again to the Yanks. This shit is getting to damn old. Playoffs come around and as usual we get the lead, but only to lose the game.

Young, Thome, Kubel where were you tonight? You sure stunk it up tonight! A timely hit from one of you could have won us this game. Please make sure you take extra batting practice in the morning. Maybe this will get your heads out of your asses!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

That's the Jim Thome I know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    That's the Jim Thome I know and love.
    It does seem like Jim either strikeouts or homers.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Or walks
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Or gets sawed off and pops it up to third

Congratulations to the Yankees for kicking our asses again.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Pettitte with a strong start and the Yankees bats scattered enough hits through the night to make it tough for the Twins and Pavano.

MLB ERA

Re: alds: yankees at twins series

The Yankees find a way to get the job done. They are to be congratulated on taking such an approach at the plate.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Please our Twins just flat out SUCK! We get runners and base and can't get them home. Kubel just to name one player is in a MAJOR SLUMP! Gardy is not smart enough to use someone else. He rather let things go as they are, which is NOT WORKING! If the Twins were smart they don't even show up in NY. Why you ask? Easy answer here, they did not show up at home! There like 1-11 in there last 12 games..

It really sucks being a Twins fan. All there is, is disappointment. I look forward to the playoffs only to be crushed by how poor we play.

Game 1 Gardy does not pull Liriano when needed. Yanks score 4 runs to take the lead and win the game.
    Game 2 Ump blows strike 3 on Berkman. Berkman the hits a ball to the wall for a two run rbi. Twins then lose the game. Gardy then gets tossed. Key point here is the Twins cared little about this. Do nothing the rest of the game and now we are down 2-0 in the series.

We are now 0-9 vs the Yankees in the playoffs! I think there needs to be a major shake up in the majors to fix this issue. We need to find the following. 1st a true stud ace sp. 2nd and most important, add power to the lineup. Mauer is struggling badly along with Kubel. To me Mauer is NOT worth that contract! All hitting stats of his are down from a year ago. Finally Morneau just might have helped this team if not injuried. Saturday night the season is going to be over, unless the Twins wake up and hit the damn ball.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Pettitte with a strong start and the Yankees bats scattered enough hits through the night to make it tough for the Twins and Pavano.

Andy did NOT have a strong start. We had runners on base but the Twins bats took anther night off.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Pettitte didn't have a good start? 7 IP, 5 hits and 2 ER isn't a good start? Its not an unbelievable start but to say he didn't have a good start is ridiculous. Its true Andy Pettitte form; bend but not break. Quit being a little bitter baby because the Twins are the Yankees little *****. I could see why you're upset though. Getting swept by the same team two years in a row would suck! Good series by the Yankees and having the luxury of Thames and Berkman is amazing. Can't wait to see who we play in the ALCS and hopefully this ball team will continue to roll.

Twins had a great season and they are a good ball club. I love everything about that organization except for mntwinsfan. But for reals; the Twins are a great team and the organization does everything right. Great team and a great fan base. Congrats on the Twins for making the post season and the great season they had.

Bring on the Rays/Rangers. We're ready.

MLB ERA

If the Yanks dont win it all I fully expect them to spend like bureaucrats... only difference... they can actually afford it.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234