Rogers Centre a.k.a. The SkyDome

Park Accesibility
I havn't driven to the stadium, so I can't comment on parking lots or parking spaces. I can comment on getting there. Toronto's traffic is terrible at times and it makes getting to the ballpark difficult. Located off the Gardiner Expressway, which is the main expressway in the downtown core.
I can however comment that public transportation as this is easy to access the SkyDome (sorry). The "Go Train", and subways in the Greater Toronto Area allow for people to stay outside of the city (cheaper hotels) and get to the ballpark faster than they would if they drive
I give it a B-.

Ticket Features
This is an 80's concrete jungle, so everything was done big, which for the fans is a good thing. Lots of ticket windows, and areas to access the right information for yourselves. The best thing about the tickets is their price. 5 Canadian dollars can get you into a game, albeit in the nosebleed section, but still, 5 bucks.
A-

Seating
Again, the SkyDome (again, sorry) is a big stadium, so you do sit a fair ways back of the field. Of course their are the extra features that you can get, suites, "TD Comfort Zone", but you have to pay more for those, like every stadium. Comfy seats are nice, but their is something that adds to the seating experience. Their are a bunch of video scoreboards, out of town scoreboards, and a other electronic do dads that give everyone a great idea of what is happening. These have been added in recent years, and do not take away from your viewing experience, as they blend in well with the backdrop when viewing from your seats.
A solid B.

Concourses
Again this is a big stadium, so their is plenty of room in the concourses, and lots of bathrooms, etc. Thats nice, but the beauty of it all isn't quite there. Painted concrete and steel just aren't that pleasing on the eyes
B-

Concessions
Meh, nothing too special to talk about, prices aren't to much, but they do gouch you of a couple extra loonies or twoonies when buying your beer, popcorn, etc. I come back to the "big" factor and most say that there are a lot of different areas for one to purchase your food and beverages, making it easy to get the things you need. One thing I liked was the friendly demeanor of the staff that I meet. I went to purchase a "fitted" hat, but the girl at the stand I went to didn't have any left. She gave me directions to a couple that would have one, and was quite friendly when doing it.
Overall a B+

Joy to watch game
It all depends who is playing. I am sure the upcoming interleague match up with the marlins is gonna be small. But a match up with the Sox, or Yankees, or even Detroit draws a lot of people to the stands. There are baseball fans in Toronto it just takes a little extra to get the fans out. And once they are out most of the time they are good fans, some can get out of hand, but generally those are in the latter innings when the beer has been cut off, or they've had to much. One promotion that does work is "Flashback Friday". Bringing back the greats of years past (not "Boomer Wells") helps to bring out the people. Plus everyone loves the powder blue uni's.
A respectable A-

Ease to Leave
Getting out of the stadium is fine. Again the SkyDome (Opps I did it again) is nice and big giving fans a chance to get out of the ballpark in great fashion. Once your out there, that's when it gets tough, with parking, and driving not being the best, it makes it hard. Also having that many people leave at the same time, getting on the public transportation can be difficult, depending on how many where at the game.
B-

Historical Factor
Retractable Roof Baby!!!
Joe Carter?!?!?!?
The place where Brian meet Roger, well maybe not a good thing.
Overall the stadium just celebrated 20 years, and there isn't a whole lot to talk about really, 1992, and 1993 aside, there isn't a lot of memorable moments in the history of the SkyDome (why did I do that?)
Because of that C+

Overall Experience
Mine was a good time, and it was better than the Big O.
B+

Also there are a tonne of things to do in Toronto. For sports people we have
Hockey Hall of Fame
Toronto F.C. at BMO Field (Best soccer experience in MLS)
Air Canada Centre (Home of the Leafs and Raps)
IRL has a street race in July.
Woodbine for the horse racing crowd.

Toronto is a big ciy so there is a lot to see and do.