Thread: Minor League Fight!

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

News Minor League Fight!

crazy fight between the dragons and chiefs in low A.

DAYTON, Ohio - Fifteen players and both managers were ejected — and a fan was sent to the hospital — following a 10-minute, benches-clearing brawl in a Class-A minor league game between affiliates of the Cincinnati Reds and Chicago Cubs on Thursday night.

The ejections were reversed by the league president George Spelius and the game was completed with Dayton winning 6-5.

The fan was taken to the hospital after being hit by a ball thrown by Peoria (Cubs) pitcher Julio Castillo, who was throwing at the Dayton (Reds) dugout but missed during the first-inning melee between Midwest League teams.
    Rest of story Here
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Minor League Fight!

Cubs and Reds again? Could this be late retaliation for Kyle Farnsworth bodyslamming Paul Wilson?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Fear the Farnsworth spear!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I just heard Colin the Coward Cowherd say that the WNBA fight was better than this minor league fight. Another reason Cowherd knows nothing about anything!

He does say some pretty radical things.

But he is quite entertaining.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Not unless you want to hear him talk about how bad baseball is, Micheal Vick and worst of all him talking about him not talking about stuff. He will ****ing rant for ten minutes about how he is not going to talk about something. Worst kind of radio there is. I give Colin about five minutes every day and I catch something stupid every time. Dan Patrick is the way to go.

haha, he does tend to rant a lot. I remember one time someone called in and he introduced them. They then introduced themselves and he just hung up and said its not going to be a good call if they have to hear their name twice.

I find him to be relatively funny but he usually doesn't talk about much. Some stuff I agree with but a lot of stuff I do not.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

He talks about his personal life way too much because who the **** cares what this guy does on his own time? if he's not doing that, he's either being a hypocrit or flat out stupid and making dumbass analogies that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.