Thread: Barmes out 3 months

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Barmes out 3 months

Dammitt.....I was hoping he'd get ROY, now he has no chance. This article lists some other freak accidents in baseball......barmes
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    I posted this in the Rockies forum too, but no one will reply to that .

Very sad news. I loved having him on the team this year and I don't want him back this year. Just rest and get ready for next year.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

That is one of the funniest things i have ever read:

``I figured, I'm an athlete, I can walk up the stairs, it's not that big a deal,'' Barmes said in an interview Monday, his left arm hanging in a sling.

LMAO !
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    That is one of the funniest things i have ever read:

``I figured, I'm an athlete, I can walk up the stairs, it's not that big a deal,'' Barmes said in an interview Monday, his left arm hanging in a sling.

LMAO !
    Yep, tis fairly funny. I just feel so sorry for him because he sounds like a great guy and he isn't making a ton. Just a guy going out there and getting the job done and to see him get hurt like this . Really was the main bright spot this year on the team. We have a few other young guys doing well, but not enough.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AAA ERA
    Yeah thats great. I just traded Jimmy Rollins for Clint Barmes straight up in my fantasy league. Awesome! Other draft picks: Mark Loretta (DL) Armando Benitez (DL) Troy Percival (DL) Keith Foulke (Forgot how to pitch) Ben Sheets (see: Foulke) Jason Schmidt (see: Sheets). Last year I had Zito and Halliday and Vernon Wells and Jeter who finished well, but remember how he started last year?

I quit. Never playing fantasy baseball ever again.

This is so sad. He decided not to be lazy, walk up 4 flights of stairs, but it resulted him a DL spot.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

Next time he shouldn't snack on a banana on the way up. And if he does, don't litter.

Seriously though, I feel bad for the guy. He was having a good season and making a name for himself only to see it end on something so silly.

I never heard about that Glenallen Hill one, that is funny. I remember George Brett breaking his toe running through his apartment just to see Bill Buckner bat on tv. Red Sox fans have their image of him, that is mine.

I don't remember who it was, but a few years ago some hockey player hurt his knee or something while.............falling on the ice while getting in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    Dammitt.....I was hoping he'd get ROY, now he has no chance. This article lists some other freak accidents in baseball......barmes

Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I don't remember who it was, but a few years ago some hockey player hurt his knee or something while.............falling on the ice while getting in his car.
    How ironic.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!