Thread: is anybody watching...

is anybody watching...

is anybody watching the spring training game , rockies vs white sox on mlb.tv...well i am and i just want to bring to your attention that thge co-commentator DOSENT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASEBALL!!!!! i meen the play by play guy said "the red sox just looked like a much different team in 04" And the co- commentator says "how did the red sox do that year, was that the year they won the World Series"...I MEEN COME ON HE DOSENT KNOW WHEN THE SOX WON THERE WS WHEN THEY BROKE THE CURSE!!!! now i know it is only spring training but i think the mlbtv commetnator should know a thing or two about baseball not just the basics, oh yeah and he just asked if last year was tulowitskis rookie year.

MLB ERA

Re: is anybody watching...

I'm watching it right now actually but I just started because I fell asleep.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."