Thread: Man claims to have photographic evidence of Clemens attending Canseco's party

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Man claims to have photographic evidence of Clemens attending Canseco's party

New photographic evidence could prove damaging to Roger Clemens

The photo is owned by a young man who attended the party when he was 11 years old and took photos of his baseball heroes, including Clemens. Richard Emery, one of the lawyers for Clemens accuser Brian McNamee, was aware that such evidence had been circulating this week.

"We have reason to believe it's reliable evidence," Emery told the Daily News on Thursday. "We believe there's photographic evidence that shows Clemens was at a party he says he wasn't at."

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Man claims to have photographic evidence of Clemens attending Canseco's party

Owned.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Man claims to have photographic evidence of Clemens attending Canseco's party

He is now, what I like to say, BURNT TOAST!
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

Of course he does, heard that before. Show us the pictures, talk the talk don't just walk the walk.

And even if he does have pictures, how do we know from what time those pictures were taken? How are we going to know if those picture weren't just at a mutual friends party, team party and ect?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

What? Roger has a golf receipt. Case closed.

MLB ERA

Hey Rocket you're gonna need a couple more lawyers Hoss.

the snowball is getting bigger.

Oh and BTW FU.

Regards,

John Jaha

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

According to the Daily News, a major leaguer has informed congressional investigators that Roger Clemens often joked in the clubhouse about a memorable account at a party thrown by Jose Canseco — a scene in which Debbie Clemens and Canseco's ex-wife Jessica compared the results of their surgical breast enhancements.
    This comes after a report of photographic evidence that Clemens was at Canseco's party in 1998, though he said he never attended any parties hosted by Canseco. The committee could decide to refer Clemens, Brian McNamee or both to the Justice Department this week. McNamee's lawyers have said they expect that to happen. The Justice Department could launch an investigation to determine which man is lying then, or make the move independently.
    Now I want to see photos of that!!! Not getting any better for Clemens who will soon be investigated for perjury.