Thread: Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

ESPN - Hearing featuring Clemens, McNamee, Pettitte postponed - MLB

That stinks. I wonder what the cause of the delay is? Maybe the defamation suit?

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

Knoblauch????
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Re: Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

I don't remember why he was included

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Twins Re: Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

Knoblauch's name was included on the Mitchell report list. There is a thread in the Minnesota Twins Forum about him.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Personally I am tired of this garbage. Lets just make some decisions and allow baseball to move on.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Twins Re: Congressional Hearing meeting including Clemens, Pettite, and Knoblauch postponed

I agree with you. "True" fans just want to put the past behind us, and let them play the game. But society is going to be a bunch of terd-burglars and everytime someone hits a homerun, they are gonna say that they are juicing. It happened. People got caught. Let them get punished and let everyone else keep going. This whole Mitchell Report is going to tarnish baseball for a few years, until something else just as dramatic happens so it can take the simple-minded fan and put his attention on something that doesn't really matter. How about players all wear their uniforms backwards? Or have them wear visors instead of normal hats. Or let coaches wear a suit in the dugout instead of the uniform. If you see where I'm going with this, a true fan understands the fact that players screwed up. Ok, it's being dealt with, so let's just move on.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Amen!!!!

MLB ERA

Yeah I agree, this is just bullshit what congress is trying to pull, I mean there are other things they need to ****ing worry about, not just baseball, there are other issues that are allot worse than this piece of garbage.

MLB ERA

I would like to get the hearings behind us before the season starts. I think the delay is not good for Clemens. They may have a couple of surprises in store for him if he doesn't tell the truth under oath.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Doesn't Congress have something better to do than smack some baseball players on the wrist for possibly/admitting steroid use?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA

This is just hurting Clemens reputation even more for postponing it, IMO.

Its not like he did the postponing though.