Thread: Mike Cameron Busted....Again

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Mike Cameron Busted....Again

MLB suspended outfielder Mike Cameron 25 games for testing positive for a banned stimulant.
    "The one thing I wanted to make sure was explained is, no steroids," Cameron told AM 1090, the Padres' flagship radio station. "I never took nothing like that before in my life. That would be 50 games, and that would affect me a whole lot more." Cameron blames the positive test on a supplement he was taking, but this has to be his second failure to lead to a suspension. The 34-year-old free agent really hurt his chances of landing of landing another three-year deal with this news. He'll miss most of April next season.
    This guy has to be a moron. Getting busted twice in a FA year is beyond retarded. Looks like some team can get him at a discount and for a month less. A team like the Nats should take a look at him. Just another long list of Padres who have been caught cheating. I think the Padres and Mariners are in a tie for cheaters.

MLB ERA

Re: Mike Cameron Busted....Again

I was wondering why he was scratching at all those invisible bugs.

AAA ERA

as much as we might need him in CF I hope we dont re-sign him now becasue of this.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by trevortime101 View Post
    as much as we might need him in CF I hope we dont re-sign him now becasue of this.

I do not think any team is going to want to resign him.