Thread: Colin Cowherd aka The Pussy!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Colin Cowherd aka The Pussy!!

I put this in the baseball discussion because it is about baseball and I'm sure some of you will chime in but I want to tell you what happened this morning when I tried to call the Herd on ESPN Radio.

So for the past few months I have listen to the Herd say that the NL is weak, has no power, no stars, no offense and the pitching is dreadful. So yesterday I began to look at stats and compare the leagues. To my amazement (not really), the NL had better offensive and pitching stats than the AL. So I sent an email to the Herd yesterday pointed out how absolute dead wrong Colin was entitled "Myth Busted". On his shows he likes to bust myths but I guess he doesn't like to bust his own. In this email I showed how the NL with no DHs have better offensive numbers than the AL. The NL has nearly 500 more homeruns, 1,000 more runs scored, the exact same Slugging % and more stolen bases. The NL also has a better ERA and more strikeouts on the pitching side. This brings me to my call this morning. I finally get through to his show after hearing him all morning saying the AL is dominant over the NL, and first words out of my mouth were "Myth busted". The phone screener who sounded like Fish immediately started laughing and knew who I was. He then proceeded to say, "Colin has already addressed what you are about to say and said it was due to poor NL pitching". I then said, "What? That doesn't make any sense. The NL has better pitching stats against a more potent offense but yet are the weaker of the two when it comes to pitching?". Fish or whomever then said, "Excellent point" and told me to stay on the line. When you are on hold you can hear the show and all the commercials. After 20 minutes Fish comes back on and tells me that Colin "isn't willing to take your call". What the **** is that shit?? He is too much of a coward to take my phone call so I can own his ass? This guy is the biggest pussy of all time. He's worse than Bill O'Reilly cutting off people's mic and telling them to shut up. I could not believe this pussy did this after 20 minutes of waiting on the phone. I will continue to call and send emails and hope you guys do too.

The NL is not as weak and everyone thinks anymore and the stats/facts prove that. You can use All Star games all you want but the fans vote on that and it's just one game a year. Interleague play is an example he continues to use and says the AL dominates the NL. 48 games over 10 seasons of interleague play is not dominant. That's like saying the flea is dominant to the gnat. If anyone wishes to argue that the NL is no longer the weak one go ahead. I am looking forward to hearing what you can come up with.

MLB ERA

Re: Colin Cowherd aka The Pussy!!

Geez.

Chill out.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

You've got a point.

MLB ERA

Call up the local stations and yell. That always makes me feel good.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Colin Cowherd aka The Pussy!!

Can do it through email too.

Sometimes it just feels great to vent and get things off your chest.

It is even better when the media is not so full of themselves and read emails or takes those calls on air and allows their listeners to speak their mind.

It is good entertainment and makes the listeners feel important and hopefully gets them to stay loyal listeners.

08 AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee Pronk48's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

I don't listen to the guy, he's a jackass.
    Cleveland Indians : 0-5, 5th AL Central
    Pittsburgh Pirates Record: 3-2. 1st NL Central

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Thats awesome man. Give me a phone number and I will call in as well. Losers. Great job proving a loser like that wrong. Awesome!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

1-888-say-espn.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

looks like Colin was right.