Thread: ALCS Pick 'Em

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: ALCS Pick 'Em

Cleveland/Red Soxs is my vote.

Angels are hurting right now. If the injuries were less they would be the team I would have taken to win it all.

Yanks suck. All the talk of catching the Redsoxs and they never got the job done. If they face the Indians like I expects, Indians will win. Best team in the American league.

Indians will win the AL and become world series champions.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post

Yanks suck. All the talk of catching the Redsoxs and they never got the job done. If they face the Indians like I expects, Indians will win. Best team in the American league.
    How in the world can you say that? How in the world can the Yankees suck when they were 14.5 games back and then finished the season only 2 games back from Boston? If you are going to talk about a team sucking then look at your 79-83 Twins.

The Yankees have dominated the Indians this year winning all of their games against the tribe (6-0). They always struggle with LAA and the same thing happened this year going 3-6 against the Angels. So winning the WC was actually better then winning the division. The Yankees will beat the Indians, Sox will beat the Angels. The ALCS is tough to predict right now so I will make my prediction once I see how these teams play in the post season.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

I want the Angels in thw WS and win. I want the Yankees to choke again.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Indians/Angels with the Indians going on to the WS. Indians are a hot team with better pitching than the Yankees. The regular season stats mean nothing now. The Yankees haven't seen Sabathia since '04 I think. When you have the Cy Young winner and ERA leader as you 1-2 punch, how can you lose? Angels are hurting but I like their pitching head to head. Angels can still manufacture runs and have a great manager in Scioscia.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: ALCS Pick 'Em

Personally, I don't care who wins in the playoffs or the World Series since my beloved Brewers are NOT in again!

AS much as I hate to admit this, it would sure be a fun World Series if the Phillies and/or the Rockies played the Yankees with their offenses.

Their pitching is about even, so we would probably see a lot of 15-14 games or something like that. That would be really

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    LMAO...there are so many things wrong with this post I won't even get into it.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: ALCS Pick 'Em

interesting comments. uuummmm.. The playoffs really ought to be extremely fun and exciting. It really is up for grabs this year. ANd really, isn't suppose to be that way, unless the Brewers ever make it, of course! hahahaha....

Good luck to all the teams and their fans!! enjoy it!!!