Thread: What is everyone thinking about...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers What is everyone thinking about...

Giambi meeting with Mitchell.

I am curious to see what comes out of this meeting and (if, any) guidelines, deals, standards, punishments, information is revealed after this meeting takes place.

What is everyone else's thoughts? Like to hear what you have to say about this.

MLB ERA

Re: What is everyone thinking about...

I just think its pointless, there is no logic whatsoever to talk about the past, the past is the past, it has no baring on the future.

Also Buster Olney made a great point that Selig might use the same tactic to get Bonds, and honestly I'm not surprised, because ironically Selig and Aaron happen to be friends, but ofcourse if anybody else went for a record of anykind Selig would turn his cheek and applaud him, but if Bonds breaks Aaron's record Bud Selig wont honor it, wont want to talk about it, after all someone is breaking his friend's record ofcourse.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: What is everyone thinking about...

I heard the same thing.. I don't really think it is because Aaron and Selig are friends. I think it is because Bud is the commisioner during this era of baseball, and he wants to clean up the mess that has overtaken baseball on his tenure.

MLB ERA

I think so, I mean lets face it Bonds and Greg Anderson are friends, the media and fans have been linking them two based on "circumstantual evidence" and you can link Selig and Aaron here also based on "Circumstantual evidence" both dont want to attend Bonds breaking the HR record, but ofcourse if someone else is breaking any other record Selig would attend it and see that, Selig knew about speed in the 70s, but when Bonds took speed and failed the test last Summer, it somehow got to NY Daily news without any source, pretty ironic, Selig is a piece of shit.

Well, I think that if any player was in the same situation as Bonds, Selig would have the response to the situation. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that it is Barry Bonds. If Joe Shmoe was a suspected steroid user and he was about to break one of the greatest records of all time, there would be controversy over that also.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Nothing will come out of this, just like nothing's come out of this whole investigation to date.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: What is everyone thinking about...

probably right browntown... I just wish that the whole thing would go away. Move on to something better, like BASEBALL!