Thread: "Tonight on Sportscenter..."

"Tonight on Sportscenter..."

"We're going to talk about Alex Rodriguez for 25 minutes, then talk about the Yankees pitching rotation for another 15 minutes. Even though the Yankees are below .500 at 8-10, we're still going to talk about them and how much we would like to suck Alex Rodriguez's d*ck.
    Then for 15 minutes we're going to talk about Barry Bonds and break down his 0 for 5 against the Dodgers tonight. If we have time, we'll let you know the final score of that Dodger game.
    Then in the remaining seconds, we'll show NBA playoff scores and the remaining MLB scores in a flurry of quick highlights and Stuart Scott's idiotic rap lyric quotes.
    Tune in!"

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: "Tonight on Sportscenter..."

Nice work. +rep
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: "Tonight on Sportscenter..."

I was actually proud of ESPN Sunday night. Bonds homered and wasn't the big story they covered in that game. They put the focus on Matt Cain. But tonight will start off with NBA playoffs, then Arod, then hockey playoffs, a few more baseball, then Bonds because its a late game But ESPN will have to talk about Arod and Bonds because they are the biggest stories in baseball right now.