Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clemens, The Shit Is Old!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    **** him then!!! Why play? He pitched in March in the WBC so no excuse for last year.

MLB ERA
    **** Clemens, he's a ****ing pussy anyways, he doesn't deserve a free pass for the shit he pulls. People call Arod, ManRam, Bonds selfish because of the money and contracts they signed, Clemens is not being selfish here? Playing the family card is pathetic. Sprewell and Owens played the family card and they got BLASTED by the media, and Clemens gets a free pass?

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    Sprewell and Owens played the family card and they got BLASTED by the media, and Clemens gets a free pass?
    Sprewell also choked somebody and Owens established himself as the worst teammate in sports history.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653
    Sprewell also choked somebody and Owens established himself as the worst teammate in sports history.
    Yeah and Clemens is a saint huh? He hits batters intentionally with his 90+ mph fastball. And sits out and starts playing Untill May.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I'm not calling him a saint, I just think there are other reasons why the media bashed Sprewell and Owens. I don't think it only had to do with their families.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    Yeah and Clemens is a saint huh? He hits batters intentionally with his 90+ mph fastball. And sits out and starts playing Untill May.
    That's old school baseball and it ought to be played that way. Choking your coach and talking shit through the media is not apart of the game.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    That's old school baseball and it ought to be played that way. Choking your coach and talking shit through the media is not apart of the game.
    Just because "Its part of the game" doesn't mean its right!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Its the way the game has been played since our grandprents were sperm and the way it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Nolan Ryan showed up for Spring Training. Clemens is acting like a *****!!!
    lmao.. maybe u got a point

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Not only starting to pitch in May, but the NOT traveling on the road with his teammates is WRONG too!!! Everyone else is expected to, and he should be too!!!! No special rules for him!!!! Either play or retire, whichever is fine, just do it the way all players have to do it!! Oh wait, I don't feel like going to work tomorrow, still hope I will have a job, if you catch where I am going.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A'sDiehard
    I stopped paying attention a long time ago.
    Me too. Not worth all this crankiness.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Oh wait, I don't feel like going to work tomorrow, still hope I will have a job, if you catch where I am going.
    And if your boss paid you to take half the year off, I'm sure you would reject the offer, right?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound2TheBay
    And if your boss paid you to take half the year off, I'm sure you would reject the offer, right?
    That right there is the story. If teams are willing to put up with Roger's demands more power to Roger. As long as he's pitching great some team (mainly Hou, Evil Empire, and those dang New Englanders) will tolerate this crap.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I still respectfully disagree with Roger's demands! That is what is wrong with today's world, everyone wants the $$$, but do not want to work. Hey, let see what we can demand and get away with, and not agreee to work/play until a team/employer agrees to my demand!!! Let set good, positive examples for the youth so they can grow up and learn good morals!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    I still respectfully disagree with Roger's demands! That is what is wrong with today's world, everyone wants the $$$, but do not want to work. Hey, let see what we can demand and get away with, and not agreee to work/play until a team/employer agrees to my demand!!! Let set good, positive examples for the youth so they can grow up and learn good morals!
    I dont think anyone can argue that Roger isnt a worker. You ever tried to do one of his famous workouts? He has one of the most stringent workout regiments of anyone and thats why he's been able to pitch as well for as logn as he has. He is just at a point in his career where what else does he have to prove and wants to be closer to his family.

As I said before if teams are willing to pay him 18 mil or whatever for a couple days a week more power to Roger.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast