Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mlb.tv

Rookie ERA
    I hate Hacksaw, mostly because he's so bitter about losing the Chargers PBP job... everytime I hear him on the radio, its him dogging on the Chargers, Chargers management.. etc.

It gets old in a HURRY.
    Nobody lookin out for nobody
    Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
    Instead of being somebody that makes the news
    So everybody can tweet about it
    And then they start to R.I.P. about it
    And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it.

AA ERA
    Hacksaw is funny. I just laugh at him more than anything. I don't take him seriously.

Well he does have a point on bashing the Chargers at least in previous years. I know he has called the Spanos out especially Dean Spanos.

I know the Vikings was ready to hire Hacksaw to do their games on KFAN (a sports radio station in Minnesota that carries the Vikings and Timberwolves), but then Larry Fitzgerald Sr. (Larry Fitzgerald Jr's dad) went on a tirade as he ripped the hiring of Hacksaw as he accused him of being a racist. Larry Sr. was very vocal about it and he wasn't going to rest till he was fired. He got his way as Hacksaw resigned several years ago. Larry Fitzgerald Sr. has a clout mainly because he covers sports for 20 years and he has great relationship with the African-American athletes that he cover for a weekly newspaper that is about African-Americans (Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123