Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rangers - Angels Brawl

AA ERA

Rangers - Angels Brawl

Most of you didn't get to watch it, but those Angels really got it handed to them in the brawl. Adam Kennedy is probably on life support after the beating he took from Feldman and DeRosa by now. Rivera's taunts after the fight only indicates that this was merely round 1.

It'll probably get shown all over ESPN, so you can catch it there soon.
    SBSL- Brooklyn Cyclones
    I am a proud member of the Anti-Rocksports Alliance.

DK, where's our YouTube feeds?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I got my Youtube and Putfile accounts banned for copyright infringements, General. Just catch Sportscenter.

MLB ERA
    The one game I miss and this happens. That just figures. What inning was it in and i'll go back and watch it on MLB: TV when the achieve comes out?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Okay I just saw it on Baseball Tonight. That Ranger pitcher at a direct shot at Kennedy and didn't hardly hit 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphictor
    Adam Kennedy is probably on life support after the beating he took from Feldman and DeRosa by now.
    Are you kidding? All the baseball brawls I have seen in my life give me the impression that ball players can not fight worth crap. They always look like a bunch of girls out their trying to slap each other.

And another thing. What is the big deal about getting hit with a ball. As long as they don't go for my head, they could hit me at every at bat if it will help my team win.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    I got my Youtube and Putfile accounts banned for copyright infringements, General. Just catch Sportscenter.
    What in the world did you do?

MLB ERA
    Here are the ejections:

Ejections: LA ANGELS' Gregg by Holbrook (8th), LA ANGELS' Scioscia by Holbrook (8th), LA ANGELS' Donnelly by Holbrook (8th), LA ANGELS' Roenicke by Holbrook (8th), TEXAS' Feldman by Holbrook (9th), LA ANGELS' Kennedy by Holbrook (9th), TEXAS' Showalter by Holbrook (9th).

AAA ERA
    That was bullshit in the 8th. We were all wanting Feldman to hit the Angels batters there in the 9th than that little ****** came charging to the mound only to get dropped like a ****ing fly.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I have a new nickname for Adam Kennedy...

Adam Ventura!!
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Anyone who fights durring a game should get atleast 20-30 games, its pretty ****ing pathetic that you got men in there 20-30s fighting like girls.

Also no one makes a big deal about brawls in baseball, but yet when you get players in the NBA/NFL fighting there labeled "bad guys/thugs" and ect.

AAA ERA
    lol cause they are thugs...

All the thugs play Football and Basketball because they arent smart enough to play baseball. DUHHHH
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    Especially since in a lot of the brawls nobody is throwing any real punches. Even Feldman's punch was just hitting him in the armpit. What kind of guy who means business punches somenoe in the armpit?

I have nothing against brawls personally, unless one of my guys gets suspended, but if they are going to fight they should really get it going. Put on a good show for the fans.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA
    Only the majority of the non athlethic players play baseball. Why do you think players cheat in baseball, than in any other sport?

MLB ERA
    I love it.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A'sDiehard
    I love it.
    That's because the A's are looking down at both of them right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast