Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: NY fans

AAA ERA
    If anyone has any questions as to why Yankee fans don't love ARod then click the link and read this article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...925/index.html

MLB ERA
    Like him or not whatever he said was/is the truth which you guys(ny fans) dont like to hear.

You got guys like giambi mussina,sheff, matsui who all been there after 01, but yet you guys will blame arod for everything, why not give all the other guys same treatment instead being double standard.

MLB ERA
    Oh shut up already.

I could care less about this ****ing controversy. We're in the ****ing playoffs, the Red Sox aren't.

MLB ERA
    The Yankees are not going into the playoffs with good chemistry, but Torre will turn things around, I'm sure.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Controversy or not, the Yankees are going to be a tough out with the lineup they are going to throw at you.. Just hope the team that faces them has awesome pitching or hitting or both. Or the Yankees are going to make the series quick and painless for their opponent. Man, I sound like a Yankee fan and that gives me the shivers. But it is reality, and if I was a betting man, which thank goodness I am not, I would put my $$$$ on the Yanks..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213