Thread: Selig is such a moron...

Selig is such a moron...

Sitting here watching Sportscenter, and they are talking about Selig proposing that... "Any pitcher that is selected to the All Star Game, should not be able to pitch the Sunday before the ASG." What is this guy thinking, benching a guy in a game of importance for an exhibition game? IMO he has already managed to ruin the ASG with his "This One Counts". Since he started that, the Home Run Derby has become more of a fan attraction than the ASG. That was a stupid idea, one that was renewed unfortunately, and now he's proposing something like this.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    LOL Selig. A true clown.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Selig once again proves why he has no right being the commissioner of baseball.

AA ERA
    Selig=Dumbass.. The end!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett