Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitchers on the juice?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Pitchers on the juice?

Ok, not really, but has anyone else noticed the offense N.L. pitchers are bringing this season so far? Arroyo is swinging the bat like Junior, Mark Mulder is hitting as well as he pitches, Bannister of the mets had a couple of hits tonight, and the braves' pitchers have been hitting better than they have been pitching.

More emphasis that pitchers need to hold their own? Or are they just better athletes than say, a guy like John Kruk will ever admit?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Bronson is on roids. He has more HR/AB than Bonds did during the 73 year!
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

Don't start man.

Bud will have another full scale investigation on his hands. Like the one he's going to have now isn't enough to screw up this game...what a dummy.

Please Mr. Commissioner...more on and let's play ball!!!!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Kid
    Don't start man.

Bud will have another full scale investigation on his hands. Like the one he's going to have now isn't enough to screw up this game...what a dummy.

Please Mr. Commissioner...more on and let's play ball!!!!
    Heh, kinda coincidental that only Giant fans take that view, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
    Heh, kinda coincidental that only Giant fans take that view, eh?
    So you think something positive will come out of this investigation?. Like what?

BTW, the Mariners suck again (I think). You think they'll win 80 games this year? What happened to that club? Did they just get old all of a sudden? I can't believe they signed Moyer to be their "ace" -- dude is like 114 years old. OMG.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This thread took a lovely turn. Average age began at 20 something, and dropped to 10 and a half. Good work.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    So you think something positive will come out of this investigation?. Like what?

BTW, the Mariners suck again (I think). You think they'll win 80 games this year? What happened to that club? Did they just get old all of a sudden? I can't believe they signed Moyer to be their "ace" -- dude is like 114 years old. OMG.
    OMG, LOLLZZZZ. I'll let you keep posting so you look like even more of a ****in idiot.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Pitchers hitting stats for today:

Sean Marshall 1-for-3, 1 RBI
    Chris Capuano 1-for-2, 1 run
    Tom Glavine 1-for-2
    Dontrelle Willis 0-for-1, 1 RBI on a sacrifice
    Aaron Harang 1-for-3, 1 RBI
    Ryan Madson 2-for-2, 1 walk (so far in the 5th inning at Coors)
    Sunny Kim 1-for-1 (5th inning at Coors)
    Brandon Webb 0-for-1, 1 RBI (4th inning)

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Madson 3-for-3! Batting .600 this season.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    arroyo can be explained by hitting against effin rusch. on those pitches, my grandma would have at least hit a double.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Code:
    Name              	IP  	H  	R  	ER  	BB  	K  	HR  	Season ERA 
    J. Moyer (L, 0-2) 	6.0 	8 	2 	2 	3 	8 	0 	3.93
    He supposed to be their #3 pitcher. By the way Felix, will be the ace and its better than who you guys have to offer. Yeah even Matt Cain. As for the Giants? They might win 80? Did you forget who took 2 of 3 from the Angels and Indians, nah too much delusion.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Ok, not really, but has anyone else noticed the offense N.L. pitchers are bringing this season so far? Arroyo is swinging the bat like Junior, Mark Mulder is hitting as well as he pitches, Bannister of the mets had a couple of hits tonight, and the braves' pitchers have been hitting better than they have been pitching.

More emphasis that pitchers need to hold their own? Or are they just better athletes than say, a guy like John Kruk will ever admit?
    Braves pitchers could hit when Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz was around. Usually in HS and College they were the athletes on the team. Bronson Arroyo should be our DH over Everett right now.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Code:
    Name              	IP  	H  	R  	ER  	BB  	K  	HR  	Season ERA 
    J. Moyer (L, 0-2) 	6.0 	8 	2 	2 	3 	8 	0 	3.93
    He supposed to be their #3 pitcher. By the way Felix, will be the ace and its better than who you guys have to offer. Yeah even Matt Cain. As for the Giants? They might win 80? Did you forget who took 2 of 3 from the Angels and Indians, nah too much delusion.
    Hey, believe it or not I wasn't meaning to be an asshole with that post above. I was asking some questions about the Mairners as I don't pay too much attention to them. Except, of course, when they won 116 games. So I was actually wondering what happned to that team. And I thought Moyer was really getting old and ready to retire so I was surprised to see he was resigned. I guess it was a one year deal.

Anyway guys it's all good, didn't mean for that post to come off like that but now that I reread it maybe it did.

Peace out.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This maybe the 1st time ive seen someone retract their statement after reading it. Your forgiven for now. Moyer may pitch until hes 50 for all i know. He just gets people out.

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    This maybe the 1st time ive seen someone retract their statement after reading it. Your forgiven for now. Moyer may pitch until hes 50 for all i know. He just gets people out.
    50? Say it isn't so!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast