Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trammel a candidate for the Dodgers job

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    I did bring his name up in "Tracy is out" thread.
    Well then I am glad we are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    maybe for that terrible team
    I don't consider Tigers a terrible team. I consider them a young team with potential and talent and some years removed from being a real contender in the ML.

The key guys went out and guys with little experince filled in.
    Key guys? Without Ordonez and Percival, the Tigers won 72 games in 2004. 1 more game than their win total in 2005. Yah. Some "KEY GUYS". Little experience or not, the kids replaced the "key guys" pretty darn well.

Shelton has not played a full season.
    107 games is good enough for me. He played well.

Inge's problems were his own and I am certain hitting coaches were working with him everyday. These guys are professional ballplayers and only have themselves to blame.
    We got an insider into baseball at this board. Geez, can I have you're autograph?

None of these reasons were Trammell's fault.
    Nope. None. Why even have a manager. It should be all about the players and what they want to do. The players run the team.

Yes I know more than all those people because they want to win now and that just isn't going to happen when you have players injured and a shitty rotation.
    Yup you know the most all mighty king.

Truthfully, it's fun arguing with you. But your arguments are so petty and just out of no where that I've lowered myself to sarcastic comebacks. It seems you always like to take a side of the issue and just argue it even though your argument has holes everywhere. I don't know where you get off on you thinking you know tons about Tigers. I know people who have been Tiger fans for over 60 years who would disagree with you. Arguments aren't fun when one person trys to argue the same points over and over again.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    don't consider Tigers a terrible team. I consider them a young team with potential and talent and some years removed from being a real contender in the ML.
    Where the hell have you been for over the past decade? The Tigers are horrid and haven't had a winning record in forever.

Key guys? Without Ordonez and Percival, the Tigers won 72 games in 2004. 1 more game than their win total in 2005. Yah. Some "KEY GUYS". Little experience or not, the kids replaced the "key guys" pretty darn well.
    Yes and without these guys you only won 71 games. Did you get better? Well did you? No you didn't because the KEY guys were brought over to make them better. It's not hard to figure out.

107 games is good enough for me. He played well.
    Yeah this year. Where was the experience before this year? That makes him inexperienced. WOW! You can even add up this year and last year and its still not a full season. LOL

We got an insider into baseball at this board. Geez, can I have you're autograph?
    You said it yourself. Why do we even have coaches? What the hell do you think they do every damn day? They take batting practice and guess who is there? Take a wild guess. It's the hitting coach. It takes no baseball genius to figure it out.

Nope. None. Why even have a manager. It should be all about the players and what they want to do. The players run the team.
    The injuries and the fact that some players lost their swing in the second half is not Trammell's fault and cannot believe you are arguing this point.

Truthfully, it's fun arguing with you. But your arguments are so petty and just out of no where that I've lowered myself to sarcastic comebacks. It seems you always like to take a side of the issue and just argue it even though your argument has holes everywhere. I don't know where you get off on you thinking you know tons about Tigers. I know people who have been Tiger fans for over 60 years who would disagree with you. Arguments aren't fun when one person trys to argue the same points over and over again.
    Your arguments are the ones with holes in them my friend. Your stats are wrong and you have no idea of what you are talking about. Even Maroth who you gave so much praise to his quote said that Trammell deserved another year. He got shafted because of things out of his control. if you can't see that, watch more baseball. this team is not going to win with no consistency at the top. Leyland might do a better job if they stay healthy just like every other manager. I am definitely a king compared to you my friend.

I skipped reading your post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my last post. It's worthless arguing with you. The argument has become bickering with insults. Something I don't like to participate in.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I have thrown no insults but whatever. My points are extremely validand it wasn't much of a debate in the first place. It takes two to tango.

Why can't we be friends, y'all?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

It took one to be the bigger man and leave. So I'm glad I was that person in this.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Who cares about the bigger man? All I care about is someone getting their facts straight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12