Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Fuck You Friedman, Zaidi, Kasten, Byrnes, and Dave Roberts thread

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Official Fuck You Friedman, Zaidi, Kasten, Byrnes, and Dave Roberts thread

And they get no hit by Matt Moore through 8.2 innings. It's the Curse of A.J. Ellis.

Rookie ERA

Why in the world would LA do that? Salary dump? Giving up a prospect for basically the same sort or player.
    MSL Athletics GM- 2065+

HOFF Athletics GM- 1978+
    VAV Phillies GM- 1985+

VAV Hornets GM- 1993/94+
    (95/96 Champions)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The nerds think Ruiz can platoon against lefties. Too bad he's not facing Kershaw in the 2009 NLCS opener again.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but that was horrible, Chooch.

I mean, AJ's blocking skills may have diminished like the rest of him, but even on his worst day, he wouldn't have let a runner advance and score on back-to-back wild pitches.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Game 2 and Rich Hill made me miss Granky again.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    No Greinke, no Price, no Heyward, no Upton, no Cespedes, no Gordon, no Chapman, no Fernandez. But yay, they brought Fat Joe Blanton back and re-signed Brandon Beachy for some reason. And we're stuck paying Andre Ethier $18 million and Carl Crawford $21 million in each of the next two years to platoon left field even though neither can hit lefties.

Looks like it'll be 28 years and counting, and no Vin after this season. Let the good times roll!!
    Seeing reports that Kenley is seeking a $90-to-$100 million deal, I have zero confidence in the fucking nerds to do what it takes to bring him back or to ink Chapman as his replacement, given their history of letting Hanley and Greinke walk. Moneyballers don't believe in paying top dollar for an elite closer, but they have no problem in handing out 3-to-4 year contracts to shitty starting pitchers like McCarthy and Kazmir.

Whatever. If Farhan is stupid enough to go with Pedro Baez as the closer, I look forward to Farhan getting shitcanned after Baez blows 10 games in a row.
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 11-19-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Rookie ERA

Heard on the radio the Yanks might be after Kenley... even tho they might have notice that a killer BP doesn't mean a whole lot if you can't hit/field/score good enough. For example... last year.
    MSL Athletics GM- 2065+

HOFF Athletics GM- 1978+
    VAV Phillies GM- 1985+

VAV Hornets GM- 1993/94+
    (95/96 Champions)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I understand they don't think Betances is ready for the closer's job. I think they're going to bring Chapman back, and Kenley's going to pull a Kevin Durant move and sign with the Cubs (ugh).

Rookie ERA

Not the Cubs... argh. I am already sick of hearing about them. So glad JoeM didn't win Manager of year.
    MSL Athletics GM- 2065+

HOFF Athletics GM- 1978+
    VAV Phillies GM- 1985+

VAV Hornets GM- 1993/94+
    (95/96 Champions)

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

They won in spite of Joe "The Genius" Maddon.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Stanton blocked trades to both the hated Giants and the hated Cardinals, and pushed hard to become a Dodger, yet this front office once again proved that they will never pull the trigger on a move to get the team closer to a championship. Fuck these guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12