Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants @ Dodgers series 7/14-7/17

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I saw that. Cute.

Anyway, LA knocks in two runs in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-4. w00t! Felipe and Moises were furious about the umpires not calling a strikeout on Jason Phillips before he knocked in the winning run. They ran out onto the field right after and wanted to chew the umpires.

The runs came off Tyler Walker, whom I started in fantasy today. Oh well, I'll take it.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    In the past, I would've been lmao at Scott and his fellow Phillies fans when Mesa and the rest of pen blew the game to the Dodgers. But Wagner is definitely no Mesa.
    not sure what you mean? lmao @ scott when mesa blew the game? He hates mesa
    Love me now or hate me more.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I know he hates Mesa. But he, like other Phillies fans, thought the 2003 Phillies would blow out their opponents and didn't have to count on Mesa.

Rookie ERA
    2003 Phillies should have blown them out. count on mesa? he is a pirate. maybe I am not getting what you mean
    Love me now or hate me more.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Did not catch the 4th game of this series, but basically, Miss Yhency blew the game. Fight Club co-founder Michael Tucker belted a 3-run homer in the 9th.

Carlos Perez dumbass award of the game: Yhency Brazoban We want a real closer!

Meh, at least you got him in a trade for a pitcher who has been equally worthless for NY: Kevin Brown. Not to mention you got human trade bait Jeff Weaver! God bless Dan Evans (I think it was him who traded for Weaver/Brazoban). I bet the Yankees would like to have him right now, even if he has been...disappointing.

I was tricked pre-season. I thought the Dodgers would be serious contenders. A good chunk of their problems have been injury related, but...damn.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it was Dan Evans who traded Brown and got rid of Kevin Malone's payroll filling mess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12