Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MLB taking over Dodgers' day-to-day operations

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: MLB taking over Dodgers' day-to-day operations

Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever View Post
    Just keep on blasting the wrong person
    Quit playing coy and pretending that your initial post was innocent. I may be wrong to step onto the landmine and blow up, but it's a landmine that you planted.

This couldn't have happened to a better franchise
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 06-28-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Rookie ERA

I am also getting a little tired of the pick and choose style of the Mods when it comes to what they delete, admonish and even praise.

PFF is being “warned” about his statement of baiting yet something very similar was said about the Giants organization..gee, wonder who could have posted it?????

Does this ring a bell, it certainly should to General who is one of the ones that liked this post in the “Stay classy, fans” thread. It is the exact SAME thing yet he is praised and PFF is warned. There is no alluding or implication that a double standard clearly exists, this is FACT.

Case in point….and remember this isn’t coming from a member that is a fan of the teams in the NL West..
    VVVVVV

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    Sabean's reaction just reaffirms that the injury couldn't happen to a classier organization.
    Now, please someone explain what the difference is to what PFF said, oh I know…….”better franchise” is a vastly different than “classier organization”. All this is about is one hater crying foul when the same hate is said to his own, yet I have witnessed myself much of his hate praised even accepted at times and usually untouched or reprimanded by Mods.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

It was very much in line, and in the spirit of this thread and topic. You took it to a personal level.
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Tobywan View Post

I am also getting a little tired of the pick and choose style of the Mods when it comes to what they delete, admonish and even praise.

PFF is being “warned” about his statement of baiting yet something very similar was said about the Giants organization..gee, wonder who could have posted it?????

Does this ring a bell, it certainly should to General who is one of the ones that liked this post in the “Stay classy, fans” thread. It is the exact SAME thing yet he is praised and PFF is warned. There is no alluding or implication that a double standard clearly exists, this is FACT.

Case in point….and remember this isn’t coming from a member that is a fan of the teams in the NL West..
    VVVVVV

Now, please someone explain what the difference is to what PFF said, oh I know…….”better franchise” is a vastly different than “classier organization”. All this is about is one hater crying foul when the same hate is said to his own, yet I have witnessed myself much of his hate praised even accepted at times and usually untouched or reprimanded by Mods.

Why thank you !
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tobywan View Post

VVVVVV

It's nice to know you apparently can't tell the difference between my remark about the Giants' own classlessness that I can back up with their GM's vindicative remarks towards an apologetic opposing player, and PFF's unsubstantiated remark.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by General View Post
    PFF, consider this a warning. Keep your trolling up and I'll ensure that you never post in the Dodgers, or Giants forums again. If you continue refusing to provide non-baiting content to a forum, rest assured I will make sure you do not have access to it. I hope I've made myself exquisitely clear on this.
    I can handle PFF, don't worry about the Giants forum.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    It's nice to know you apparently can't tell the difference between my remark about the Giants' own classlessness that I can back up with their GM's vindicative remarks towards an apologetic opposing player, and PFF's unsubstantiated remark.
    Even though that classless statement by the Giants GM had nothing to do with anything.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Even though that classless statement by the Giants GM had nothing to do with anything.
    It did in the "Stay classy, fans" thread that she is alluding to.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It was very much in line, and in the spirit of this thread and topic. You took it to a personal level.
    Please. The only spirit of your smug comment was your "my team is holier-than-thine" attitude.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strictly being an Admin here

This thread is closed.

Mofo you are free to start up another day to day operations thread.

If i see any flaming in the other thread, stronger penalties will be doled out.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567