Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: MLB taking over Dodgers' day-to-day operations

MLB ERA

Re: MLB taking over Dodgers' day-to-day operations

just when we thought we restored sanity to this thread in comes PFF to save the day.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    What exactly has this franchise done to deserve "this"?

Oh wait, it's only natural for a sanctimonious jackass like yourself to say that about a team you hate.
    Sanctimonious

Jackass ? Of course I hate the Dodgers you nipple-head. What the hell is new about that ? So glad you don't take things so personal You certainly side stepped that landmine.....

And for the rest of you clowns.....I posted that because I wasn't sure if it had gone through the first time......now that I scroll back through what must have been some serious fun in here I'm very sorry I missed out on it......nothing would make me happier than kicking this side of the forum while it's down
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It's one thing to hate the Dodgers, it's quite another to act like a smug, sanctimonious fuckface to insinuate matter-of-factly that the franchise deserves to be run into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by padrefanforever View Post
    Sanctimonious

Jackass ? Of course I hate the Dodgers you nipple-head. What the hell is new about that ? So glad you don't take things so personal You certainly side stepped that landmine.....

And for the rest of you clowns.....I posted that because I wasn't sure if it had gone through the first time......now that I scroll back through what must have been some serious fun in here I'm very sorry I missed out on it......nothing would make me happier than kicking this side of the forum while it's down
    PFF, consider this a warning. Keep your trolling up and I'll ensure that you never post in the Dodgers, or Giants forums again. If you continue refusing to provide non-baiting content to a forum, rest assured I will make sure you do not have access to it. I hope I've made myself exquisitely clear on this.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Good thing you allow name calling then eh ? Nobody was trolling, my post was directly about the topic and some Dodger fan decided to take shots.....so I responded....pretty much on par for this place.

The topic is about how the Dodgers are a fiasco, and my post was a quote about that topic and it was something loony that McCourt said......how is that trolling ? Nice singling out though....thanks for playing and trying to throw around your weight...... The Dodgers are a mess, McCourt is a laughing stock, this topic is discussing it. Back off

By the way General..... it's been explained to me that continuous insults and calling someone a "jackass" or "fuckface" are in direct violation of this forums rules and should be grounds for more than just a warning... You sure you're talking to the correct side on this one ?

MLB ERA

he allows name calling so much that he removed a bunch of it before you entered the thread.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    he allows name calling so much that he removed a bunch of it before you entered the thread.
    Removed it before I entered the thread, but then once I had entered, he allowed it since it was directed at me ? Got it !

MLB ERA

Did you not see the warnings directed at mofo before your posts? Quit playing the myrtar just because posts aren't removed the second they're made.

MLB ERA

Martyr ? Jackass ? Fuckface ? Sanctimonious that's my favorite .... Labels are fun to give aren't they ? Nice to know we can we do that too now. As far as the previous warnings go, I wasn't apart of that and those posts have been up for a long long time now, many many hours. In fact my "warning" came after being called a "fuckface". But why should that concern you. Just keep on blasting the wrong person

MLB ERA

Who does everyone want to see own the Dodgers? Mark Cuban has indicated some interest.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Who does everyone want to see own the Dodgers? Mark Cuban has indicated some interest.
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Mark Cuban in LA would be a media gold mine. He would fit the LA style and embrace it and get people caring about the Dodgers again the day he walked through that door. With that being said I think there's little chance Bud lets that happen, he doesn't have the spine to tolerate the barbs you know would come from Cuban.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA

It doesn't matter if you were a part of it. You implied a double standard where mofo can get away with shit that you can't when there's clear-cut evidence in this same thread that this is not the case.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Mark Cuban in LA would be a media gold mine. He would fit the LA style and embrace it and get people caring about the Dodgers again the day he walked through that door. With that being said I think there's little chance Bud lets that happen, he doesn't have the spine to tolerate the barbs you know would come from Cuban.
    Nooooooooooooooooo

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    McCourt I hope he always owns them. It's a perfect fit

Cuban would be the worst thing for the NLWest, and best thing in Dodger franchise history to happen. MLB would finally have their West Coast Yankees

MLB ERA

Cuban to LA makes too much sense. I hope it doesn't happen.

I can remove my rival goggles and realize the McCourts are bad for the sport in general but that doesn't mean I have to hope the Dodgers hit the gold mine

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast