Thread: Logan White leaving for the Dbags?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Dodgers Logan White leaving for the Dbags?

Two of the Dodgers’ assistant general managers are under consideration for the vacant general manager’s post with the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Logan White, the Dodgers’ head of scouting, was interviewed by the Diamondbacks on Tuesday, according to multiple baseball sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity. De Jon Watson, the head of player development, will be interviewed on Wednesday.
    Since I'm expecting Madres fans to cum all over the place when it happens, excuse me if I put on an impression of Leo when I say we'll be fine with Tim Hallgren in his place?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Logan White leaving for the Dbags?

Kevin_Goldstein
    Some rumors starting to swirl about the #Dodgers and Logan White; or rather, Logan White and no longer with the #Dodgers.
    jimcallisBA
    Talking to Logan White right now: He has not been dismissed by the #Dodgers.

Planning on working for the team until he's told otherwise. @thinkblue1194: What has Logan White said about his future with the Dodgers?

No. Logan White says he sincerely wants to keep working for the Dodgers. @MikeSciosciasTI: Is that code for "it's his choice"?
    Jesus, just when I think this season couldn't get any worse than it already has

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

On second thought, if he's leaving on his choice, **** him. His best selections - Billingsley, Kemp, and Broxton - all have been underachieving headcases, and Withrow and Ethan Martin aren't doing shit in the minor leagues.

There you have it, fifthandlaurel. ******. Don't Padres fans have better things to concern themselves with, like Adrian Gonzalez's contract?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Molly Knight tweets
    Text from Logan White: "I am still with Dodgers in same capacity." more from me soon.

Logan White: "I can't say whether there's a new contract or not. At this moment I'm still a Dodger. I wish I could say more, but I can't."

White: "There's been a lot of speculation, a lot of stuff written on the Internet. I'm flattered by the respect Dodger fans have shown me."

My guess is Logan White is leaving soon. That's not based on my conversation with him. I think (like many) he needs to move on to move up."

My thought: how much damage could Logan White do as a GM with money to play with? #mets
    You'd think somebody would come out and deny the rumors of him leaving. Instead, it makes me suspect it's not just speculation.