Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McCourt vs McCourt (Frank fires Jamie)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Dodgers McCourt vs McCourt (Frank fires Jamie)

This is going to get real ugly. The divorce attorneys are just lining up.

Via Jon Heyman:
    Jamie McCourt was fired within the last two days, according to several sources. But this is not likely to be the last she's heard from, as she has said through lawyers that she intends to stake a claim to the franchise, which may be worth a billion dollars, or more.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: McCourt vs McCourt (Frank fires Jamie)

Don't **** with him, Jamie.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

That's great mofo.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Per TMZ.com, an exerpt of the "notice of termination" that Frank mailed to Jamie. I swear, only the L.A. ****ing Dodgers.
    "However, your actions, including, but not limited to, your insubordination, non-responsiveness, failure to follow procedures, and inappropriate behavior with regard to a direct subordinate, have made this decision necessary."
    Jamie must have been caught in bed with the intern.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

In the documents, Jamie demands her job back as CEO and Vice-Chairman of the Dodgers ... as well as the huge set of perks and benefits that go with owning the squad.

Here are the benefits Jamie is requesting:
    - travel by private jet
    - 5 star hotel accommodations
    - travel expenses - Unlimited
    - business dinners 5 nights per week
    - business lunches 5 days per week
    - parking spots at Dodger Stadium
    - flowers in the office
    - making Dodger Legends available for events without charge
    - provision of Dodger autographed items as requested for use in business and charitable activities
    - hair and makeup for Dodger events
    - access to team doctors for McCourt family members
    - access to the owner's suite for Dodger home games and non-baseball events at the stadium
    - Tickets to All-Star games and playoff games -- even if the Dodgers aren't playing
    - a pass to all National League games

Then there's this: Jamie lists her monthly living expenses at $488,928 -- THAT'S PER MONTH!!!!!!!!
    Of those expenses, $333,000 goes towards her residence and vacation homes.
    I fear one too many bad jokes about the flowers in the office bit. (5 bucks to anyone for a hilarious France and Germany angle.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The saga continues, and who else's team in S3F/BS could be thrown into this type of shit? FML

Turns out in addition to already being known as a homewrecker, the Pillsbury Poolboy is also a liar, wife beater, and deadbeat.

Jamie McCourt's BF Called 'Liar' By Ex | TMZ.com
    L.A. Dodgers owner Frank McCourt's divorce from wife Jamie has a new plot twist -- the ex-wife of the ex-Dodgers employee who is now the current boyfriend of Frank's estranged wife claims Jamie's new man is a big fat liar. Follow that?

Here's the lowdown. This past weekend we posted a story that Jeff Fuller -- who was fired by the Dodgers last month as either the Director of Protocol or a driver -- was accused in 1995 by his then-wife of brutalizing her when she was 7 months pregnant .... pushing her into a wall and knocking her down. The wife -- who now goes by Michele DesMarteau -- got a restraining order against Jeff.

We also posted a letter Jamie's rep forwarded to us from Michele to Jeff, which said Michele believed the legal documents we obtained had been altered and that Jeff was never violent.

Now ... Michele contacted us yesterday and said she never wrote the letter Jeff's rep forwarded to TMZ. She says Jeff asked her to make the "false statement" but she refused. She says he wrote the letter knowing the incident really did occur.

Jeff tells TMZ Michele "approved" the letter. He did not say if she wrote the letter or if he wrote it. Interesting.

Michele also says Jeff lies about other things. She says he's not a Pillsbury heir and in fact is always near broke. She says after hooking up with Jamie, he called and said he was now moving to Malibu. She says she was shocked he could live in Malibu because he didn't pay child support. His response, she says: "I have a really good deal."

Jeff's rep tells TMZ Jeff insists Michele did indeed recant her story.

MLB ERA

The only site you need if you really care:

Dodger Divorce

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Believe me, I know.

The news is Jamie is still fired, as ruled by Court Commissioner Scott Gordon. Commissioner Gordon. Good evening, com..missssion..er.
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 11-05-2009 at 05:38 PM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Wait, should I be rooting for the divorce to go ugly so that neither McCourt has enough finances to operate the team himself/herself, thus forcing a sale?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Dodger Divorce blogger spoke to 830 KLAA and predicted that the team will be sold but he doesn't that "inkling of fear" that the team will go by way of the Padres. That's right, PFF and the other cocksuckers at the UT can ****ing blow me.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Mark Cuban, the high-profile owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, said today he would consider adding the Dodgers to his portfolio.

As the unusually public Dodgers' divorce saga plays out, Cuban said he has heard from many Dodgers fans appealing to him to buy the team.

"More than I can count," Cuban wrote in an e-mail.

He said his interest in the Dodgers would be conditional on the ability to buy a controlling share as part of an ownership group.
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7450454.story
    Oh God please make it happen. I pledge to switch my allegiance to Dallas Mavericks and I'll never criticize trading Devin Harris for Jason Kidd again.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Dodger Divorce dude had a lot to say in his most recent blog entry, but I think nothing stands out more than his witty response to Jamie's story:
    So that's her story. "Look, this document was put in front of me, my loving husband asked me to sign it, and I did." If you squint your eyes, tilt your head 30 degrees to the right, and hum softly (and forget she's a lawyer), you can see her account of things making sense.

MLB ERA

Yeah, and consider that community property is on the BAR EXAM to even practice in California.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Yeah, and consider that community property is on the BAR EXAM to even practice in California.
    I give up. I have no idea if your remark is directed toward me, the blogger, or Jamie McCourt.

MLB ERA

Jamie, dude. Dodger Divorce knows "he tricked me" doesn't work great for a high-powered lawyer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast