Thread: Screw Billy Sadler

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Random Screw Billy Sadler

Old news, it appears Sadler has replaced Jose Valverde as the division's lame K-Fraud impersonator. Sadler and Scott Hairston deserve each other.

And I like Casey Blake's pot shot at the Giants.
    San Francisco Giants reliever Billy Sadler got under the Dodgers’ skin again.

Sadler wildly pumped his first when he struck out Casey Blake for the Dodgers’ final out of the eighth inning, prompting Blake to stare at him. Matt Kemp, who was on third base, crossed paths with Sadler as they retreated to their respective dugouts and turned around to say something to him.

Sadler irked the Dodgers in their last visit to San Francisco, celebrating a strikeout of Ramirez on Aug. 9 in similar fashion. Jeff Kent hit a home run later that game and pointed into the Giants’ dugout.

“If I hit a homer off him, I’m not going to pump my fist and yell, especially if we’re not in the race,” Blake said. “But that’s not me. That’s him.”

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Screw Billy Sadler

Then Manny Ramirez buys Sadler a gym membership down in Florida. Priceless. I guess someone forgot to tell Blake the Giants and Dodger shave a rivalry.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

looks like he didn't make the Giants' roster. Since he wanted to play with Manny, why not he come play for us?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I would have no problem with that.